Does anyone still get paid in 30 days all the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lensmith

I've got one, count 'em one, bread and butter client who is great about paying in thirty days.

Everyone else, which includes some well known broadcast company names, make empty promises or acknowledge it will be closer to 60 days (more or less) before a check arrives.

I saw suggested in another thread having clients sign an agreement about payment before the shoot. That's cool and makes good sense but the reality is paperwork like that is only as good as your ability to enforce it. Enforcing it costs more money, or time...which equals money to me ;o)

I'm all for freelancers holding clients feet to the fire to get timely payments for work but...is your reality like mine? I have come to accept the fact payments will be later than 30 days. I'm not happy about it at all, yet to preserve my sanity, I've adjusted my "cash flow formula" and live life with a longer delay built in.

I'm not talking about dealing with total deadbeat clients. I'm refering to rather good clients who supply steady work, thus in my mind, allowing me to grudgingly accept a longer delay in payment time.

Of course my location makes 30 days more difficult to enforce. Now I negotiate more often and give a discount on my day rate for work if I get cash at the end of the shoot instead of playing the invoice/wait for payment game. This method has produced positive results to some extent.

No, I'm not undercutting. I'm still meeting my expense needs in exchange for money in hand instead of headaches chasing down past due payments.

Does everyone here sign some form of agreement with a client before the job in hopes of protecting themselves? Does it really work or is it more akin to an empty threat which might pay off if you have the time and money to go to court?

Is there really any way for us to force clients to treat us like other business' which expect payment for services in 30 days...like the electric or phone company? ;o)

Chicago Dog

Originally posted by Lensmith:
Is there really any way for us to force clients to treat us like other business' which expect payment for services in 30 days...like the electric or phone company? ;o)
If you are, technically, a business providing a service, you should have the same rights as every other business. Enforcement of a contract is one of these rights.

A contract is legally binding, provided it's worded correctly. What about putting together a "general contract," one you can use as a template for various clients? It seems like it would be a good idea to put one together and then take it to a lawyer for review. You've got something to cover your business, and you're only paying a one-time fee to have it reviewed.

Should you have to take someone to court, the contract will definitely back you up. From what I understand, you can also seek reimbursement for court costs along with receiving your rightful payment.

I noticed that one of the guys in the post I think you're referring to mentioned he keeps the tapes until he's paid. Is this a widely practiced option?

Icarus112277

I almost always get paid in about 30.

I have one outstanding for 50 days now- at 40 I started emailing/calling evry other day. Their accountant just called and got my info, so hopefully "the check is in the mail".

Baltimore Shooter

Well let me start by asking is your mortgage, credit card, car, and insurance due every 60 days? Mine are not and I'm willing to bet that yours are not as well. Until that happens, I won't work for companies who want to pay in 60 days.

As a quick side note, I recently found out about 2 companies who I've worked for who pay in the 60 day cycle, they're not around anymore. Who knows if their payment policy had anythign to do with it.

If you're a freelancer, you're a business person and you need to conduct yourself as such. You just have to be nice and cordial, let them know that you want their business, but tell them "our payment terms are net 30 days". This may seem difficult at first, it was for me. But what I noticed is that they respected me as a business person. They could see that I wasn't going to allow myself to be kicked around by anyone. Again, be nice but be firm.

I've been in business for 10 yrs, and I've certainly made my share of mistakes along the way. I went to college for TV Production and like many others in this business, I ate, slept, drank and breathed television. I never studied business because I never expected to be owning my own business, so all my business skills are learned by watching what was going on at the production companies I worked for and at the school of hard knocks(hated that school!).

I'm happy to hear that you're not undercutting and that you are offering a discount to get clients to pay on time or even early. Just don't offer too much of a discount. Make it something that you can live with. Also, note the discount in your invoices. Next to your special rate that you gave them for paying early or in cash, put in parentheses (cash discount) or (discounted rate). This will remind that you are giving them a break for their prompt payment so they won't think this is your standard rate which they could to try to lower in the future.

There is another discount you can give that could make them happy and save you money at the same. It's called the "2/10, net 30" accounting practice, part of what accountants call the GAAP - Generally Accepted Accounting Practices. You give them a 2% discount on the rate if they pay in 10 days. If they want to pay in 30 days, there is no discount, the rate is the standard full price. In my production agreement I have a sentence that states "All clients are eligible for a discount based on the "2/10, net 30" accounting practice". 2% may not sound like much, but over the course of a year, it can add up. So it becomes a win-win situation.

I've had great success with my location production agreement. I admit I was worried at first, then someone told me that if they didn't want to sign it, they probably weren't going to pay you in the first place, or at least pay you late. I've even modified it for post production as well. When you rent cameras, decks, lights, etc. from rental houses, they have you sign a similar document, why should you be any different? If you have to rent gear and your client doesn't pay you, you're going to be hung out to dry because you still owe the rental house. You signed an agreement with them before they would allow you to pick up the gear, so it only makes sense to protect yourself. As a lawyer will tell you, if you don't have anything in writing, only a verbal agreement, you don't have a leg to stand on. I'm sure you don't want that to happen.

Keeping the tapes is a practice that was instituted long before I got into the business and if we all stick together, we can insure we get payed by continuing this practice. Try walking out of Home Depot with that nice new DeWalt drill and tell them you'll send them a check in 60 days. You'll have a pair of handcuffs slapped on you faster than you can say Betacam, and they won't be the fur lined handcuffs either. Have you ever heard of a car dealer who let a customer take the car off the lot without cash, a cashier's check, or some form of payment in full? If so, I'll bet they're not around anymore.

The bottom line is, this is a business, pure and simple. Just like any other business, you have to protect yourself against loss and fraud. By protecting yourself, you help to insure that you'll not only survive, but thrive. Hope that helps.

dinosaur

We must really work in different economic circles these days. I see net 30 payments as idealism and net 60 as the reality of this business these days. Maybe its just the type of clients I work for. Yes net 30 is very nice, but it seldom happens anymore with major companies. Reality.

I'm not saying its right, but I'm sure Tom F. will agree, even when you are dealing with major brand name clients like the networks there is a now a tendancy to pay us in the 45 to 60 day range. As a matter of fact NBC has told us that that they are now on a net 60 policy. There is nothing we can do to cajole them into paying us faster. In addition to that the networks set the rate structure, not us. They pay us very well, but it takes a while longer to get the checks. Its just the way the large corporate accounting bureaucracy works these days. Offering discounts do not work as incentives for them and they refuse to pay interest penalties, no matter how clearly its printed on your invoice. I've even discussed accepting credit card payments from them, to no avail.

When you are getting 100+ days of work from clients like these you tend to budget around the net 60 payments and don't bite the hand that feeds you. With quantitity comes a little financial leeway. They get gentle reminders after 60 days then a call to the accounting manager after 90 days. Yes, its frustrating, but you never want to burn your bridges with a major broadcaster that supplies a good percentage of your work. Carrot & stick.

There is another grade, a second tier of client that I treat quite differently. First time or infrequent clients that come with verifiable business references get a "due upon receipt" invoice and a very specific deal memo (contract) which spells out my payment, cancellation, daily rate/crew OT, extra gear & weather policy and penalties. It also warns that I retain copyright to all material until I am paid in full. It clearly states the huge penalties (30x invoice amount) for violating US copyright laws. New "cold call" clients without reputable references get a very strict deal memo and a demand for payment in cash or credit card at the end of the shoot. Those are the only clients that we say "no payment, no tapes" to.

You can see by my other post in "freelance" that no matter how well you try to protect your interests with contracts etc. you can still get burned. So you try to stick with brand name companies that will ALWAYS pay, albiet on more liberal terms. I can count on one hand the number of times we've been burned in over 25 years.

So even though your mortgage and credit card payments are due every month, that is secured credit, your accounts receivables are not. As an independent contractor you have to learn to budget your personal economics to accomodate for the slow payers otherwise you'll be having anxiety attacks every month when the "net 30" checks don't show up on time.

Baltimore Shooter

Dinosaur,
With all respect, you're LETTING 60 days become the reality. I know many freelancers, myself included, who won't work for those slow paying companies. I've told NBC that I won't work for them because of their 60 day pay policy. I'm sure Tom Brokaw doesn't get paid in 60 day cycles. Have you talked to your union rep about this? What are they doing about it? After all they're supposed to represent you. Or you could do what I've done, and change focus (no pun intended) I've gotten rid of the news clients. Most of my work is in the documentary, magazine, sports and corporate arenas.

Dinosaur, reading your post, you seem like the 2 ton elepahant who's tied to the tree with just a thin rope. You have to realize that if we all stick together WE HAVE THE POWER! Imagine how difficult it would be for NBC to put a news show together if everyone refused to work for them until they changed their payment policies. Damn it man, don't cower down to clients like that, just because they're big.

I'll bet if it was you who owed money to NBC and you didn't pay for 60, 90, 120 or more days that they'd be reporting you to the credit bureaus. Are you a man or a mouse. Or maybe you really are a Dinosaur.

Photog Cowboi

PRO user
I am in the same boat Lens. I have been in dispute with my one client because the work was completed on Dec 1 and well...they still have not paid. I have gone down there and ripped folks up and down because of it. They said they were going to pay on Dec 15, then the 31, then Jan 15. All have gone by with no money. Now the asses are talking maybe this week or at the next earliest...Feb 20th! Jeez!

Oh and by the way...the person who hired me in the first place is now claiming that it is not their fault that I have not been paid! Tell me that is not an insult!

Nino

This subject is as old as electricity. After 30 years in this business it’s still the same. The problem is that they are too many of us and not enough of them, they set the rules, is their way or the highway. Actually, as the W2 forms start coming in, if they had stopped sending me checks back in November and resume in January would have been really nice for my tax return.

You can scream, stand on your head or call for unity, it will not change. I’m sure that NBC was in a state of desperation when Baltimore Shooter refused to work for them. I really noticed a decline in program quality. I tell you what Baltimore, send the over 60 days to me; I buy a second package and give them 120 days to pay in exchange for 120 days of work, fair enough?

Cash flow is the first thing they teach you in business school. Negative cash flow is the number one reason of small business failure. If you know that revenue will not be coming in for 90 days, then have 90 days of $$$ reserve to cover all your expenses. Once the checks start coming, what’s the difference if they are 60 or 90 days old, as long as they keep-on coming. Not very difficult. The important thing is knowing that you will get paid.

Ed_Scott

Nino reflects my opinion on this. And by the way, if you take credit cards, payment will arrive immediatly. With NBC, your labor check comes within two weeks, but the gear invoice is 60 days. You can now get paid within 3 days of submitting your gear invoice if you set up NBC's credit card payment option. Getting paid within 30-60 days after submitting the invoice is the norm and it's not going to change so you must adapt to it.

Baltimore Shooter

Well, this is the first I've heard about NBC accepting credit cards. When did this start? Are the other networks doing this as well? Who do I need to talk to in order to get it set up? I accept credit cards, have been for years. Cool! Thanks for the tip.
Warren

Lensmith

I appreciate all the viewpoints. Sharing insight about finances among freelancers is never an easy topic. I get the feeling we are all working under slightly different situations with different types of clients. Maybe my problem is the majority of my work is for news. I meet a deadline and make air. Holding back tape until payment isn't a realistic solution if I want return business from a news client.

Sticking together sounds nice. I don't think it is a real possibility. Too many are willing to undercut with hopes of future work or they're just starting out and haven't developed a real sense of business for the long term. I've been a victim of undercutting several times. My only enjoyment has come when each and every one of those undercutters failed and quit freelancing.

The big broadcast unions still treat freelancers like unwanted step children. We respect them and the rules but get little or nothing in return even when we pay dues. The unions really don't want us around if they had their way. Just to be very clear...I am very pro union besides the obvious drawbacks for me as a freelancer ;o)

Signing an agreement may work well for you folks who have access to a nearby legal system and lawyers you can trust. I don't have that luxury. I still don't think it's much of a safety net either. Like so many other legal things it comes down to how deep your own pockets are to enforce your own contract. Having a contract doesn't automatically translate into compliance no matter how loud we scream. Most freelancers I know are more willing to write off a deadbeat client, passing their name around to warn others, and move on.

The only client that really screwed me big time was CBS Telenoticias. Around six grand worth. It took me four years to finally see a check from them, and when I did, it was for much less than half of what they owed. The only reason I even got any kind of payment was because I joined forces with others who also had outstanding debts with them and we dealt with them as a group to get our money back. More lawyers. More time. More headaches and legal games as payment was delayed, taxed, clipped and finally dribbled out to us after all the lawyers took their share. Welcome to the realities of bankruptsy court! All the anguish and hours I spent staying on top of that debt wasn't worth it in my book. That's just my personal opinion based on my individual situation.

The fact is we aren't like other business'. We'd like to think we are but we aren't. Our only recourse is to refuse future business if it is offered.

Over the last few years I've learned to say "no" more often. To stick to my prices as well as insist on references and a guaranteed time of payment. No, it's not totally perfect but it's kept me from a repeat performance like the CBS Telenoticias experience.

I've done the invoice, late payment penalty thing. A penalty of some kind if payment isn't timely. They pay late, shorting me a couple of hundred bucks in penalty yet paying the price on the original invoice. Then I'm faced with chasing down a penalty amount which doesn't justify the time and expense. When that happens I either turn down future work (if I can afford to) or explain they have to pay up front if they want me.

Lawyers don't work for free. I've got two in my own family and even they, like every other lawyer I've known, advise cutting losses instead of going after small amounts of money. Small in the sense a job is less than ten grand.

I write this not to say others here are wrong in how they operate or what they believe. If you've got a contract you can easily enforce every time and it works, that's great!

My little backwater tide pool is no match to the level of someone like Dinosaur but I have developed the same acceptance of 60 day checks. My day rate in Nicaragua is probably lower than a top level freelancer in the states but here in Nicaragua, I'm considered the highest paid (some say too high for the region) freelance crew available. Not dropping to "local" rates even though I offer more experience and equipment has cost me work but it's also saved me aggravation yet I still make enough to have a good life doing what I love.

Sixty days does suck. At least it did until I adjusted the way I do business to factor in the extra time. Now it's not really a problem.

I do still dream of always getting a paycheck, or better yet cash, on the final day of every shoot but...that isn't real life where I sit ;o)

I'm glad you guys work somewhere that has a legal system which helps you during your rough times collecting debts. If I did the same thing I'd have to retain lawyers not only in the US but Mexico, Germany, Japan, Colombia, and England. As you can see, there does come a point where putting all of your "protection" in a signed piece of paper doesn't always guarantee real security.

I like Baltimore Shooter's ideas and faith hoping for honor among all freelancers. You have to admit that kind of commitment from everyone is impossible to achieve no matter how much we'd like it to happen.

Baltimore Shooter

Okay, I thought I'd try to help everyone by posting what I use for a location production agreement. Feel free to modify and use it with your clients, have your attorney look over it, whatever you wish. Hopefully, this will help to alleviate some of our woes. Let me know what you think.

EFP / ENG LOCATION PRODUCTION AGREEMENT
This agreement is made between (your production company name) and (client's name) of (address, city, state, zip). (your production company name)will provide location camera crews, production personnel, and equipment to (client's name) for EFP/ENG production services. This agreement is valid from January 1, 2004 through December 31, 2004. Equipment will include a _____________camera and all associated equipment on attached equipment list. Additional equipment, personnel and tape stock required will be at additional costs.

GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Payment terms - New clients - payment is due upon completion of location shoot. (check, money order or cash accepted). Established clients will be billed on a net 30 days basis. A finance charge of 1.5% per month will be assessed on all past due invoices. All clients are eligible for a discount based on the standard "2/10, net 30" accounting practice. In the event any additional discount is given, payment is required within 10 days of invoice date, or standard rates will apply.

2. Full day rates are for a 10 hour day door to door. Overtime rate is time plus ½ per hour per crew member after 10 hours. Half day rates are for 5 hours. If shoot goes over 5 hours, a full day rate will be charged. One person crew rates are $750/half day and $900/full day. Two person crew rates are $950/half day and $1,300/full day. Rate does not include taxes, tolls, parking, or shipping. Tape stock is $30.00 per tape.

3. Cancellations must be made no less than twenty four (24) hours before the scheduled date to avoid a cancellation charge. If cancellation is made less than 24 hours before the scheduled date, the client shall pay a cancellation fee equal to the cost of the services of that scheduled date.

4. Client incurred waiting time will be charged at the appropriate rate.

5. Additional personnel can be supplied upon request. PA’s are charge at $200/day. Charges for Grips, Lighting Directors, Make-up Artists, Teleprompter Operators, etc. will be charged at current market rates. Overtime and excess travel are additional.

6. Client is responsible for the safety and care of all equipment while on location. In the event that any equipment is damaged, lost or stolen the client will be responsible for replacement or repair of said equipment, at the discretion of (your production company name).

7. If client's material (tapes, property, etc.) is stored by (your production company name), it is at the client's risk. (your production company name) shall not be liable for loss of any kind.

8. (your production company name) shall not be liable for failure to perform due to fire, inability to obtain materials, shipment delays, acts of God, weather conditions, or other conditions beyond the control of (your production company name).

I have read and agree to the terms of this production agreement as stated above.

__________________________ ______________
Authorized representative Date
of (client's name)

Ed_Scott

Originally posted by Baltimore Shooter:
Well, this is the first I've heard about NBC accepting credit cards. When did this start? Are the other networks doing this as well? Who do I need to talk to in order to get it set up? I accept credit cards, have been for years. Cool! Thanks for the tip.
Warren
Contact who ever handles your invoices at NBC and inquire about it. I deal with Burbank, and they offered this payment option about two years ago.

dinosaur

First off Baltimore, I always appreciate someone who writes analogies to compare me to a figment of their imagination, especially when they don’t know me or the overall performance of my business. I haven’t been around this level of the freelance end of this business for 25 years without having a realistic approach to dealing with clients. I am also glad that you have told NBC to take a hike and maybe you should tell CBS & ABC as well. Since you state that you do sports (ENG?) work too, I guess then you are going to forego working for ESPN, CBS & Fox Sports too? Until recently, they also tended to pay for gear in the 45-60 day range. I'm sure there's plenty of net freelancers near DC that will happy to take up NBC's "late paying" work. As Nino said, that’s just more quantity high rate business for the rest of us. I think the networks might survive unbruised because of your passing on their assignments.

1.5% of $1500. is a whopping $22.50. Is it worth hours of your time working in your office to recover $22.50 for someone who pays you in 45-60 vs. 30?

Let’s just say I have been down this road to the highest accounting management levels at NBC & CBS and it is NEVER going to change. The only improvement I’ve seen is that NBC Burbank has arranged that Unit Managers can now pay you for your gear with a corporate credit card. That’s only if you have the capabilities to accept credit cards and that costs $$ too. The card companies charge about 3% (paypal is cheapest) and about $150 per mo. for a credit card terminal. To me, that’s not very cost effective for just a few uses per month. I’d rather be a bit pragmatic about the big picture of a highly respected quantity client that will ALWAYS pay, albeit on more liberal terms vs. the acceptance of many lesser clients that induce much more financial risk and demands more time and effort to the accounting side of my business.

I’m sure that you also understand that in working for the networks your union labor fees may be paid with a payroll check in less than 30 days, but it has absolutely no connection to your camera equipment fees. Freelance equipment charges are NOT enforceable under the NABET & IBEW agreements. “Have you talked to your union rep about this?” Calling Izzy (NABET) or Lillian (IBEW) to help you speed up gear rental charges is a laughable concept. As they have proven by their actions in the past, they have no power or interest to do anything regarding freelance equipment rental fees.

Additionally, looking at your “EFP / ENG LOCATION PRODUCTION AGREEMENT”
otherwise commonly known in this business as a Deal Memo
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=%22deal+memo%22

I’m not a lawyer, but as a person with business degree I can see some loopholes that I would address before I personally would use a contract form like that. My own Deal Memos are much more specific in many areas, because experience has taught me that when you really have to enforce one in court, it had better be little more airtight. For instance it does not address physical, legal and financial liabilities involving the client’s actions or instructions while on location and in the show's release, ownership/copyright of the creative product before payment. My stated rates and overtime rates are specific for EVERY member of the location crew that I subcontract. I know first hand that you can really get in trouble with the phrase “current market rate” when it comes to contractual labor fees and a judge's interpretation of that phrase. I find that the the cancellation policy is quite vague. Meal, parking, tips and crew facility issues are not addressed. Anyway, that contract is only as good as your legal and financial resources to enforce it. If a client is hell bent on stiffing you for under $10K there is not much recourse that you have except throwing more money at legal costs.
If they go bankrupt you'll never see a penny, even with a small claims judgement.

Also, I’m sure its nice that you are getting $30. for a $10. Sony BetaSP tape. Does your client like the 200% markup on tapes when they get the bill? Most producers these days are savvy enough to know when they are being raped on tape costs. Not that I give them away at cost, I still make a reasonable profit on them, I just don’t want a client to come away sour by thinking I’m really screwing them on tapes just to make a slightly higher margin. Sometimes you'll never know that its the little nickel and dime stuff that can keep a promising client from returning with quantity work.

I won’t even get into the issue of “half“ days, which I feel is just as insidious and evil as rate undercutting. Really, how often are most of us able to schedule two “half” day clients in a single day? To me, half days are just another way of saying I’m going to cut my day rate by 30%.

I'm not saying that you should agree with me about what I say here, but notice that I haven't stooped to personal belittlement in what I write. What works for me, also seems to work for
most of the other freelancers that I know aaround the U.S., including the ones that frequent this message board. You're welcome to do whatever you please with your business. Maybe Nino, Tom & I can make some extra money as a result.

cameragod

What works for me is to find out who in the accounts department is responsible for paying my account and ring them for a chat every now and then. Remind them that they help make all that glamorous TV stuff happen. They may work in a boring 9to5 job with no feedback but out there someone appreciates what they do and tells them they make a difference. Never blame them when payment is late, “Yeah sorry to bother you but one of my other clients, your opposition in fact, has let me down but I know I can count on you guys…” Sending them xmas cards and chocolate fish with the invoice as well as thanking them for prompt payments works wonders.
Since adopting this policy I get paid fortnightly or even weekly all for 10 to 15min on the phone.

HDTV

Baltimore:

Do you really get clients to agree to item 6 on your list?

If I was a client, I would never agree to be financially responsible for your equipment, especially since I'm not the one operating it.

Do your clients agree to these, or are they not bothering to read your agreement?

Lensmith

Originally posted by dinosaur:
Really, how often are most of us able to schedule two “half” day clients in a single day?
Never of course. Now you're making me feel bad Dinosaur ;o)

I hadn't thought of it that way. I resort to the half day only when I know there's absolutely no way I'll make a deal on a single full day rate. All right, I'll admit most of the half day shoots I do don't even take a half day of my time. In that situation I'm still thinking of it as a positive since the money didn't cost me as much sweat equity.

Keeping in mind too I'm competing against US$200 a day "crews". My half day is well above there full day rate...which scares the hell out of me ;o)

Mike

Greetings all!

I haven't been contributing much here much lately because I've been on the campaign trail a lot in the last several months. That being said, greetings to highly-repsected and long-time contributors Dinosaur, Lensmith, Nino and the ever-lurking Thomas, Douglas and Ivan; I always look forward to your contributions and insights.

While I agree that it would be great to insist upon getting paid in 30 days, I would never give up my income (and the work I love) from the likes of CBS News, 60 Minutes, ABC News or ESPN, or National Geographic. They are my bread-and-butter clients and there are times when they run longer than 30 days to make payment, but I am aware of this, get my invoices out ASAP and keep the cash flowing...once you get a cycle going, it can work...AND I know I will not get stiffed by any of them! Sure, I would love to get paid sooner, but I also know that I am but a single cog in a very, very big wheel.

Finally, I could not agree more with what Cameragod says about getting to know the invoice gatekeeper. I have had great success, for instance, with getting to know the assistant to the business manager at CBS News and he is a great help and a nice guy. Upon completion of my assignments, I fax him the timesheet and e-mail my gear rental invoice and payment comes much quicker than before.

--Mike

joecam147

Lots of good points here and some ridiculous ones as well. Net 30 is in the same boat as Betacam, everyone still uses it but will accept or provide something else if there is no choice and you want the work. Contracts and late fees are fine if you can get people to adhere to them, if you can then that client is not the one you should fear but I can't imagine many clients would even agree to most contractual forms from a freelancer and as noted earlier who's going to enforce it ? Are you busy shooting or collecting ? We're not doctors or plumbers so we don't get paid after the gig and never will (unfortunately). 30-60-90 + days for payment is a reality we must all deal with. I can't imagine many people who are here or have been freelancing for any length of time are able to take advantage of the luxury that Baltimore has and tell good,legitimate, slow paying clients to take a hike and stay in business...for much longer. It is indeed a business and in order to keep doing it you take the good with the bad and as long as you know that no matter how long it takes you WILL get paid eventually THAT is the reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.