Outfoxed!

Flaca Productions

yeah - its strange. but i wouldn't laugh if i had john "hollywood" kisala coming after me - like that guy did after he grabbed the mic. hollywood is a big dude.

patssle

"disputes with the media" ?

haha. or it was just a guy being a jerk, having fun in his way, and screwing up their live shoot.

Baltimore Shooter

Now if someone would just yank the mic from Ann Coulter, Bill O'Rielly and the rest of the Fox News Republican mouthpieces...

Warren

lake4

Nice fast move by the photographer and I hope he planted some knuckles near the idiots teeth. Gotta love the fox news crews and the Orielly factor. Ann Coulter would have knocked the guy out and forced him to swallow some truth. Nice job Fox News Crew!!!

Chicago Dog

I wonder if he was trying to grab the i-phone and came away with the mic instead.
No, actually, he wasn't. Here's a better version with clearer audio.

I watched it a few times, and from what it sounds like, some guy in line got pissed off about the crew trying to keep him back. You can hear him say something about "...f***ing phone."

As he walks up behind the reporter, you can clearly hear him say (as he's grabbing), "Gimmie that f***ing mic. Don't f***ing mess with me!"

Then, he was left picking up his teeth with a broken arm.
;)

Baltimore Shooter

I watched it a few times, and from what it sounds like, some guy in line got pissed off about the crew trying to keep him back. You can hear him say something about "...f***ing phone."

As he walks up behind the reporter, you can clearly hear him say (as he's grabbing), "Gimmie that f***ing mic. Don't f***ing mess with me!"
Ohhh...an obscenity...on Fox The wholesome, family values touting network no less. Time to fine Fox $500,000 or whatever the fine is for an on-air obscenity. Doesn't matter who it came from, fine them!

Warren