Drum Corp gearing up for a show.

newz

Nice job! Been going to drum corps for 34 years. I have only gotten the oportunity to shoot one piece on it.

nguyen.jason

I loved the nats you used. The pkg really moved along which great. I was in band for 8 years playing trumpet and I personally enjoyed the piece. With that being said I just had a couple of thoughts. Your stand up was a good bridge I just thought it was a little shaky, but I like what you did. Also you might want to watch the framing of the interview. I know sometimes this is out of your hands when the reporter picks bites, but the mom and the son were on the same side. Over all I thought it was very good and you gave me a couple ideas too. Keep up the good work.

NEWSSHOOTER3

Pretty Cool

My only, major, complaint is that the "reporter track (beats)" were a little predictable.

looked like it was fun to shoot!

newsshooter

Well paced package and shot fine. The music seemed to go up and down to much around reporter track. Wait until a real break in the track to bring the nat up. Try to not force nat sound breaks. Don't cut up the track as much. Maybe the reporter needed to write less since you have good interviews and a ton of nat sound. Stand-up a little shaky. Lock the shot down have the reporter motion to the sign then cut to an interesting shot of the banner and the word home. Try to not zoom across the football field.