What a Drain...

NEWSSHOOTER3

CLICK HERE

Quick turn, <20 minute edit. Mostly wondering about match timing on opening sequence?

File video inserted by station, after feed.

I had a "closer" but , literally, had no time to put it on... nope, not even one more click... :eek:

And, please hold your jokes (unless their REALLY funny) about the set in the intro! :rolleyes: We're in transition to our new HD set...

nguyen.jason

For what its worth I thought it was good for a quick turn. I can't think you could do much more with that other then a couple more nats. IF you only had 20 mins to edit, then it was good for what you had.

Deft Depth

Pretty slick for 20 minutes. Not sure I could pull that off. I'd need at least a half hour.

Anyway, when I first watched the opener I thought the nats were too spaced out, thus leaving too much "air" between them. But I went over it several times and now appreciate the way it breathes. Very nice sequencing. And a high-five to your AP's who spliced in that compelling file footage.

There was a shot missing from you pkg I thought. As the intro to your live shot was finishing up into the pkg, I noticed the steep slop of that hill in the background. It would have been cool to see a reverse low shot looking UP the hill.