Vote Hottest Reporter Ever!!!

B

<Bill-1>

Man, I want to know about the job market in Columbia. I'll learn Spanish. Could you imagine shooting one of them all day?

Luis

Bill, I can't just imagine that, I have known some of them and other candies that are not listed there.. :cool:
If you have worked in US you have more job opportunities that some of us who were born and even have lived there...sad but true.. :(
even more chances with girls...
if you wanna see more check out this page,go to 'comunicadoras' -journalists- or modelos -models- link....have a beer and enjoy the trip. :)
http://www.colombialink.com/mostrar.php3?sec=96

I encourage you to learn spanish...go for it and make a difference, maybe you can pick up some beauties in any colombian mall... :cool:
-it hasn't been easy for some of us to learn english-

Lensmith

I guess the grass is always greener....

Damn those are beautiful babes Luis!

I laugh because so many of my latino buddies are dying to date or marry gringas. I keep telling them they don't know how good they've got it at home!

Your Colombian links help prove my point!

Viva latinas ;o)

Luis

Lensmith, you're right...I like gringas more than latinas ;)
and one need a lot of time and need to live a lot (suffering is include) to realize how beatiful are all of them, latinas, gringas, from africa (charlize theron), asia..., that's a good thing about Miami, diversity.
but I don't know if are the dollars or the 'green card', or the movies, or the music, but if some gringo goes to Colombia have a good chance to pick up some YOUNG beatiful girls, and if some gringo goes with some college degree and some or even little experience, odds are you'll find a good job faster that any colombian.(official unemployment is 17%, but the real world shows a high level, minimum offcial salary is around $120 dollars per month, this salary goes to journalists too)
good weather, landscapes are a dream, music is awesome,night live, and the food, oh my!...and don't worry about the travel warning from de US dept of State,(almost 40 thousand people murdered by year, including 1 journalist killed every 20 days, havent' seen any daily coverage of this issue by CNN, MSNBC...-in the conflict israel and palestine are less than 2 thousand and are worldwide headlines everyday-, I know we're not middle east but, is genocide..)

Nobody will make you anything bad as long as you don't get into the jungle or drop a lot of cash everywhere,or be your day...just keep a low profile and everything is gonna be allright.

I've know some of the girls in the links and a lot that aren't there, is not difficult with only two big national tv channels RCN and Caracol TV, another (noticias UNO) is "independent" (as if it was true)...anyway, almost anyone working as a journalist, producer or photographer would have big chance to meet them, and even in any street of any city you'll find even much better girls.go there, travel is kind of cheap...
happy dreams... :cool:

A

<Are You Kidding?>

Originally posted by <ilovereporters>:
just plain hot

Brandie Meng has a nice old yellow beard. You need some hard core photoshop to make her look good.