Vote Hottest Reporter Ever!!!

T

<The truth is>

... beauty is ONLY skin deep. What is on the inside is far more important. Some of the listed above... are severely lacking inner beauty. Which makes them FAR LESS attractive.

G

<GUY>

Originally posted by <The truth is>:
... beauty is ONLY skin deep. What is on the inside is far more important. Some of the listed above... are severely lacking inner beauty. Which makes them FAR LESS attractive.
Wow. Thats deep man...

...but then again, they are smart enough to get themselves jobs. Voting for these ladies isn't saying they're stupid, I know for a fact alot of them are very intelligent. Its just a bonus that they're hot.

eyeshoot

I'm sure there are some nice looking ladies from the BBC, but the one that is on there now "Is a Man Baby"

L

<Long Shot>

I tell you one thing, too bad we can't show the producer girls at our stations. Because most of them are much hotter than the reporters.

I

<IShootU>

Hands down, the hottest is Cara Restelli in Springfield, MO....I LOVE YOU DREAMGIRL!!!!

I

<IShootU>

Okay, i just saw that picture of Cara Restelli, that is not a very flatering photo, she looks better on cam and even better in person, but most of all she has got the best ass i've ever seen in my life...

queen of blue

Well generally, we don't get out in public and stand around with our tounges hanging out .... We usually let you guys take care of that ....

I don't usually go for the reporter type .... but if I did it would have to be
Jim Armstrong

Hey, you asked :D