Snakes in a tub

jim sitton

PRO user
Great Personality?

I thought this was a very well told story, complimented by consistent illustration...
Consistent Illustration?
Is that like saying your blind date had a great personality?

I know this wasn't the best daily, but the thought of snakes dropping into your bath tub was a lil freaky.

I do applaud newshooter for being the most active responder
in this critique forum.
Thanks for the feedback.

Jim

nguyen.jason

I haven't been able to get on here in awhile but this is what I think. I litterly seized up after watching this. I hate snakes freak me out and if it was me I'd move out. Anyways I thought it was a good story. I like how you always get to use sound effects in your stories. I really liked the heart beat because mine was pumping that fast watching that. Also I thought the snakes on the plane movie was great. Did they have that or did you bring it with you? I thought it deffently added to the story. I thought it was a good day turn, it makes you think about whats in your pipes.

NEWSSHOOTER3

Ideas

Consistent Illustration?
Is that like saying your blind date had a great personality?

I know this wasn't the best daily, but the thought of snakes dropping into your bath tub was a lil freaky.

I do applaud newshooter for being the most active responder
in this critique forum.
Thanks for the feedback.

Jim
Ummm... it was a good story that was complimented very well with the snake stuff. I didn't mean anything negative...

But, thanks for the applause... that's very kind! I like critiquing but, really, I'm just looking for some new ideas to rip off... :rolleyes: And, man, do I need some new ideas... :eek:

jim sitton

PRO user
beeeep

I was just joshing around, I've enjoyed your critiques on all my pieces.
And you deserve the applause...

Yeah, snakes kinda freak me out a little too.
My girls would kick me to the curb if I tried to keep the snakes that dropped into the bath as pets!!

We joked about that movie on the way to this shoot, when we arrived we noticed it in thier dvd collection, so I moved the aquarium over to the coffee table and shot thru the glass.
I tried to think of something a lil more creative than a beeeep to cover the M Ffing but couldn't under deadline pressure.
Do you have any ideas??

Thanks all!

Ummm... it was a good story that was complimented very well with the snake stuff. I didn't mean anything negative...

But, thanks for the applause... that's very kind! I like critiquing but, really, I'm just looking for some new ideas to rip off... :rolleyes: And, man, do I need some new ideas... :eek: