Music

10minpak

I think it was right on the money. The music was not over powering at all and was consistant during the entire piece. Having not used it I am guessing you would have had alot of dead natural sound. Also big props for taking a story you had nothing to do with and turning it into that in under an hour.

NEWSSHOOTER3

Bingo

Thanks 10!

Good job on this "Drive Thru, Assembly Line" edit.
BINGO! :D

Hindsight, I should have covered her second bite w/ some fish, but it was a small victory, all-in-all... :)

nguyen.jason

I liked the music in the begining but I really didn't like it at the end. I thought the last bite was good enough to stand alone.

Deft Depth

Perfect choice of music. I felt like it took me into the water with the fishies. The consistency of the melody was really nice. Great job with a piece you had to adopt.

Latin Lens

I agree about the music in daily pieces....but your selection worked...I liked it. I have watched enough of your stories to see that you didn't shoot this but you did a commendable job editing it.

NEWSSHOOTER3

Thanks

I agree about the music in daily pieces....but your selection worked...I liked it. I have watched enough of your stories to see that you didn't shoot this but you did a commendable job editing it.
Thanks, LL! Please keep coming by for critiques! You have a lot to contribute...