Music Video

NEWSSHOOTER3

I shot this while out shooting a restaurant franchise we do. Here is the final product.

Having said that, using only one camera, I did this guy a solid, for playing ball with us. I mic'd the speaker and went to work. This is not news, but I thought he was pretty damn cool! Any suggestions for making it better...? My question is more about the "this", than the "here"...

Baltimore's Finest Fotog

Wondering what took so long to post this...not that it really matters.

After watching this once...I wonder how you did this...did you condense any of this song and do some serious crossfading?? If not...scratches head...how did you get the pictures to match up with the audio without cutting out stuff? Because I think I only saw ONE potential cutaway with the tight shot of HIS left hand. (Unless he played the song more than once?)

Am I making sense?

NEWSSHOOTER3

Keep on rollin...

Man, thanks! It was an afterthought while digging up another old piece today...

The way it came together is I, of course, rolled the entire time, for audio. But, for editing, it actually cuts twice, but faded. Some shots are repeated, so I could have cut it shorter, but... Tight shots and repetitive choirs', I guess. It was all natural though...

Last edited:

Latin Lens

Any thoughts on NOT having used the window right behind him? Bad angle? Or did you see it and it didn't make sense?

jim sitton

PRO user
Smoothe

Very nice and mellow. The video matched in tone and tempo.
Did he write that song?

It's stuck in my mind...

Great work!
I hope he appreciates what you did.