Family Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

<shooter>

HAve you all been watching this show. Almost every episode has jokes about local news... Freakin hilarious.

Tippster

The Fly on the Wall
Greatest.

Show.

Ever.

Peter Griffin: Holy Crip! You're a Crapple!
_________

Stewie Griffin : Damn you, vile woman, you've impeded my work since the day I escaped your wretched womb!
_________

Lois Griffin : You should spend some time with our kids, Peter. And with me.
Peter Griffin : Uh, what could me and you do together?
[Lois giggles]
Peter Griffin : Lois. You've got a sick mind.
Lois Griffin : Peter, I'm talking about making love.
Peter Griffin : Oh. I thought you wanted us to murder the children and harvest their organs for beer money.

Tom Tucker : Due to an accident today at the Quahog Cable Company, all television transmissions will be out for an undetermined ammount of time. Of course no one can see this news program so it doesn't really matter what we say. I'm the lord Jesus Christ. I think I'll go get drunk and beat up some midgets. How about you, Diane?
Diane Simmons : Well Tom, I just plain don't like black people.
[they laugh]
Cameraman : You guys, we're still on in Boston.
[Tom and Diane stare in horror]

Li : Stewie, come complete our rainbow.
Stewie Griffin : I've got a better idea. Let's go play "swallow the stuff under the sink."

[trying to get a Scout Merit Badge]
Chris Griffin : Uh, Dad, maybe we should just give up. I mean, we've tried everything
Peter Griffin : Well, we almost got that one for insect study.
[cut to Peter & Chris watching a rich family eat]
Peter Griffin : Look Chris, it's a whole family of wasps.
Rich Father: My Margaret, what a sub-par ham.
Rich Mother: Perhaps I can't bake a ham, but what I can cook up is a little grace and civility at the table.
[pause]
Rich Father: [to daughter] Patty, did you know your mother is a whore?

focusthis

Lois: Peter, its seven in the morning!
Brian: Thanks for the update Big Ben.
Brian & Peter: Laughter
Lois: You're drunk again!
Peter: No, I'm just exhausted from bein' up all night drinkin'.

Tom Tucker: Now let's go to Greg The Weather Mime. OK... it's going to be cold... lots of wind... and it looks like parents are going to throw human fecal matter from the rooftops onto their children ... oh, GOD. That's awful. No wait, it looks like rain. Yes, rain.

More here

SAwood

best ever:
trisha: " are we in the grips of a serial arsonist? Police say no, but my producer says yes."

P

<PappaG>

SAWood---hahahahaha....I pulled that one out in our afternoon meeting this afternoon, but replaced arsonist with killer (cause that's we got in the area)......the few people who watch the show fell of their chairs laught, but everyone else thought I was being a jack@ass

Land Rover

Originally posted by BluesDaddy:
So when does it air? I didn't see times on the site.
It should air 11:30 PM Eastern/10:30 Central on Cartoon Network. If it airs on another station I don't know about it.

One of the best shows ever. I use a line from it as my signature.

2000lux

I don't know whether to be bummed that I share a name with a dog, or glad that he's the only sane one in the cast? :)

I also like the anchor Morbo who's on the news in "Futurama." :D

Chicago Dog

Originally posted by 2000lux:
Is he the guy with the giant green head always speaking as an alien invader, "paltry humans?" That guy's hilarious.

As far as what you can see where, late-night Cartoon Network has Adult Swim, which runs a ton of great shows. Among them, my personal favorite: "Harvey Birdman, Attorney At Law."

"I would like to remind everyone that we are at CODE: MOVING PICTURES." Hey -- I don't have a Rush icon for nothin'.
:cool:

Sundowner

Seth McFarlane, the creator of the show and the voice of Peter, Brian, and Stewie is currently making a bunch of new episodes to air on Cartoon Network. They should be hitting the air next year.

A

<Art Vandalay>

Actually the new episodes are going to air on FOX. It was originally a FOX show and was taken off the air a few years ago because the ratings weren't as good as the brass wanted. When it went into syndication on TBS and the cartoon network, it took off. The topper was the the DVD sells which I read where the highest ever for a TV show. All this prompted Fox to bring it back on the air sometime next year. If you go to the fox website they have a link to the family guy website.

A

<Art Vandalay>

Sorry I meant sales. Don't mean mean to disappoint all you people who just wait for someone to make a mistake so you can jump all over them.

Icarus112277

Love the early one with the cult, doctor, dukes of hazzard watch fight etc

favorite line- Peter is supposed to get a parade for Megs bday but is sitting down on the front steps asking what he should do.

Tha dog says "If you're going to pull a parade out of your ass you should prbably stand up first"

Chicago Dog

Originally posted by <Art Vandalay>:
Sorry I meant sales. Don't mean mean to disappoint all you people who just wait for someone to make a mistake so you can jump all over them.
You typed "mean" twice.

Sore Shoulder

Originally posted by Chicago Dog:
quote: Originally posted by 2000lux:
Is he the guy with the giant green head always speaking as an alien invader, "paltry humans?" That guy's hilarious.

As far as what you can see where, late-night Cartoon Network has Adult Swim, which runs a ton of great shows. Among them, my personal favorite: "Harvey Birdman, Attorney At Law."

"I would like to remind everyone that we are at CODE: MOVING PICTURES." Hey -- I don't have a Rush icon for nothin'.
:cool:
Adult Swim ROCKS!! Love "Harvey Birdman". But my favorite is "Aqua Teen Hunger Force".

Meatwad: Shake, your words of terror amuse only you!

I need to remember that for my next mean reporter. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.