Family Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOShooter

I loved the episode where "Asian Reporter Trisha Takanawa" was doing a 3-part series on sex. The third part had her doing a live shot in a sleazy motel preparing to have sex with a complete stranger, known to the rest of us as Quagmire. Alll riiight.

vdoguy

Sorry. I just can't watch a show where one of the characters has testicles where his chin should be!

Grip

This is the best thing on TV

Carl is my hero, and who does not love the Mooninites

I still like family guy, but Harvey Birdman, Sealab, Brak and ATHF rock

Land Rover

I have to agree. ATHF is one of the best shows on television. I need to visit Best Buy and pick up volume one of the series. Might do that tonight.

Capitol Beat

Ohh and I forgot to mention....Today on my way to work a crappy, late 80's truck drives by with "Danger Cart" spray painted on the side. Now there's a fan of Aqua Teen Hunger Force!

Grip

ignignokt:"open the fly to your sunshine"
Err "yeah put em on the glass"
mooninites rock

You have to admit though, Carl makes the show.

ewink

My name is Shakzula, the mic rula, the old schoola - you wanna trip i'm comin' to ya.

"Carl! Your hands!"
"Yes I know, they're very big."
----
"Do not point that fry thing at me..."
----
"GET OUT OF MY FREAKIN' POOL!"

[ October 28, 2004, 12:02 AM: Message edited by: ewink ]

Flash-Frame

Originally posted by MOShooter:
I loved the episode where "Asian Reporter Trisha Takanawa" was doing a 3-part series on sex. The third part had her doing a live shot in a sleazy motel preparing to have sex with a complete stranger, known to the rest of us as Quagmire. Alll riiight.
One of Quagmire's best quotes is in this scene.

Quagmire(refering to asian reporter): I never did it with a Spanish chick before... Ole'.

MOShooter

Originally posted by vdoguy:
Sorry. I just can't watch a show where one of the characters has testicles where his chin should be!
One of the episodes has Peter look in the mirror and say "Oh, that's what happened to those." He then plucks them from his chin and stuffs them in his pants. Classic.

Another favorite is the episode where the cigarette company takes over the toy factory. The company pays to have their whole house coated in teflon to save Lois from having to clean. The family then takes one step into a slip and fall gag, but just when you think the gag is over Stewie slides across the lower third, naked, shouting "Look! I'm Nudes on Ice!"

addixicon

Originally posted by RiceRo:
completely off subject, but does anyone know where I can find Kids in the Hall Brain Candy?
Its a drug, that gives worms, to ex-girlfriends.

Status
Not open for further replies.