Drums

newsMcgee

You had some great shots. Personally I would have like to have seen the some of the interviews covered with more competition shots. And the framing of the interviews was similar with all 3 guys....I might have changed that up a bit. Over all, nice job.

cameragod

You had some great shots... the framing of the interviews was similar with all 3 guys....I might have changed that up a bit. Over all, nice job.

I shot a music vid once for a band called Strike Master. It was supposed to be cut from 6 cameras at a live gig. There were issues (that I’m not getting into) but we ended up with just two camera shots. The wide and the drums. I cut the vid for one track using drum shots from the whole set and somehow it worked. The band loved it and the comment I kept getting from people who saw it was “Man it makes me want to take up drumming.”

I didn’t feel that way with your story. Individually everything was good but it didn’t grab me as a whole. That might be the short time you had to work on it… still good work. :)

nguyen.jason

I thought it was a good pkg. I think that the black guy could have been lite a little more. I don't know if it was the shaddow from his hat or just being in a dark room but I could barely see his face. Good work though on a quick turn.

NEWSSHOOTER3

Interesting

I thought it was a good pkg. I think that the black guy could have been lite a little more. I don't know if it was the shaddow from his hat or just being in a dark room but I could barely see his face. Good work though on a quick turn.
I appreciate that because I just thought to myself how much, really by accident, I liked how his eyes were "shaded".

But I see....

Thanks!