Imus

Buck Satan

Why not consider him a human being rather that this black/white crap?

As to Rush what do you care what that pompous windbag has to say? He has the right to say whatever he wants, but why waste your energy listening?

pre-set

It's nice to see how Russell Simmons, after becoming a millionaire many, many times over on the backs of jokes about **'s, ******'s and *******, has finally decided that enough is enough.

Bravo, Russell, bravo.

<sarcasrm>

freedom

"Barak the magic negro" was a quote in a Los Angeles times article by a black writer commenting about how Barak is a "Safe" negro for whites to like. It takes a lot of digging to find the source but it's there if you dig hard enough.
Rush is parodying this comment.
Just thought you folks might like to actually have the facts for a change. As 'news people' you come up woefully short day in and day out.

Brock Samson

No wonder he wears that dumbass cowboy hat. Nice belt buckle too.
Uh...Foxwood... considering you're someone toting racial tolerance and whatnot, I have to say that, as a RANCHER'S son, I find it VERY offensive when you say a cowboy hat is 'dumbass.' Isn't that a charged form of Sociological racism?

Oh, and next time you eat a steak, thank the 'dumbass' that makes even less money than the average photog who brought it to you. Heck, even if you're a vegetarian, thank the farmer a mile down the road from him who probably just drove by wearing a cowboy hat.

So....what was everyone saying about hipocracy?

Foxwood

Dumbass as in, "all hat, no cattle." That's some pretty thin skin ya got there partner.

By the way, My Father and his family were Farmers. I now live in a rural/agricuratural area. Seems everyone here sports ballcaps, not some Cowboy rig. But when I see someone pass by the house wearing a cowboy hat, I'll be sure to thank him or her for ya.

In case you missed it, and it was a couple of months ago, Imus was wearing his in NYC. I doubt he was doing any farming or ranching there.

Last edited:

Brock Samson

Dumbass as in, "all hat, no cattle." That's some pretty thin skin ya got there partner.

By the way, My Father and his family were Farmers. I now live in a rural/agricuratural area. Seems everyone here sports ballcaps, not some Cowboy rig. But when I see someone pass by the house wearing a cowboy hat, I'll be sure to thank him or her for ya.

In case you missed it, and it was a couple of months ago, Imus was wearing his in NYC. I doubt he was doing any farming or ranching there.
Very well. I regress.

Foxwood

No problem.

Hey, what's going on with that NHL team of yours? Are the Preds going to move?

Sorry....we're still a little hockey crazy here.