Which college thinks they are gods gift to TV and where did YOU go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportsguy

Originally posted by EAT THE RICH:
quote: Originally posted by Sportsguy:
Ooh, we're angry, aren't we?
Apparently you never attended school, as you would have learned the correct methods of punctuating written English. I seriously doubt that any message you post in the future will be given any serious consideration...
SORRY SPORTSGAL-I DIDN'T REALIZE IT WOULD HURT YOUR FEELINGS. WHEN I SEE YOU IN THE PHILS LOCKER ROOM, I'LL BE SURE TO EXTRA NICE SINCE YOU ARE SO SENSITIVE- YOU'LL BE THE GAL WITH ALL THE PSU GEAR: PSU SHIRT, PSU SHORTS, PSU HAT, PSU SOCKS, PSU SPORTS BRA, AND PSU TAMPONS.

STILL IS P*SSY STATE UNIV.
SUCKERS [/QB]
Hurt my feelings? No. I didn't go to PSU, nor do I care what happens to them. I want their football team to do well so I can go to a sunny bowl game... But aside from that, I couldn't care less.

Actually, you have a few good ideas. Since PSU has one of the largest loyal alumni followings, I'm sure that the PSU sports bra, socks and tampons would be huge sellers. Did you major in marketing?

C

<Can I get an AMEN?>

Originally posted by <DVC>:
The bottom line for me is this: do your job well and I will respect you. Show me what you can do. Don't show me your diploma.
Damn straight.

C

<CoachCal>

University of Memphis. Basketball Coach John Calipari prepares students for the real world like he prepares his players to play patsies - - NOT VERY GOOD!!!!

T

<tv>

Hey Canibeontv,
What class did you graduate with?
Where are you now?
Wheelock still sucks.
-current student

G

<Go Huskies>

I'm a St. Cloud State (Minnesota)graduate and I have nothing but good things to say about the Mass Comm program. When I was there, I know we were constintly told that our program was tops in the Upper Mid-West. This of course came from the intructors, so maybe they were biased, but who knows? Again though, I enjoyed it and felt it was - and still is - quality. I haven't heard if there's any sort of "reputation" with SCSU grads, but it would be interesting to find out. Anyway, that's all I got.

queen of blue

Whoever it was that asked about the Jayhawk .....

We get really bored in the wheat state and have nothing better to do than make up silly looking birds that we will then decide need to be a mascot for a state university.

The answer... it's a drawing of an imaginary bird that KU turned into their mascot.

As for me, I became part of the 80's "Brain Drain" and went to Mount St. Mary's College. (Los Angeles, not Maryland) They don't have a commuinications degree, so I majored in business - with an empahsis in Marketing. (And while my grammar isn't bad - I still can't spell worth a damn.)

Originally posted by <CleanSlate>:
Southern Illinois University at Carbondale. We're everywhere...with the possible exception of this message board.
I've heard that SIU has a good program. I went to party central. CHICO STATE UNIVERSITY! Class of 1989. Not a bad program, I just think we "focused" more on partying than our projects! Guess I learned enough, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.