Scratched and Slashed

adam

I think you did a nice job. You pulled nats out of the scene and had some good sound. I might have tried to hang a lav on one of the victims and personalized it through them. It would have helped you with the only glaring (to me) problem which is every interview was framed the same way, medium hand held shot. If you managed to get a lav on one person you could have varied your framing (on the sticks w/m/t) with just them and when you cut to the other hand held medium interviews you would have a decent variety of interview frames.

Good stuff, I'd imagine that could place.

Last edited:

Teddy

Nice work. Great job weaving nats into the story. It wasn't just a pop here or there, but a commitment throughout. For a day after parking lot story is is very well done.

One small thing. The shots of damage went by pretty fast. I think you could sit on them longer. In some cases they weren't up long enough to read. I know the reporter told us what they said in the track, but I'd like to read it for myself. Same with tire damage. I understand that you were trying to pick up the pace, but I think you could have left shots up a little longer just to let the viewers eye fully process what they are seeing.

Overall, very well done.