Republican National Convention Police

Minnesotan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2o8yJZzk50

I work on a show for a couple Twin Cities suburban police departments. We were able to interview one during the RNC and two after.

Also, we didn't have the staff to shoot all day everyday to get the tear gassing and that sort of stuff that went on. When that was going on, I was having to shoot other stuff. I had one other guy working with me who hasn't done that kind of news shooting before...

NEWSSHOOTER3

Wally

You rolled out a whole sheet of wallpaper, out of the gate. The slow start had me fading quickly. Your shooting/editing needed to accelerate her slow, NPR like, delivery. The nat pops could have been better spaced, instead, there were a couple of okay... pops. You'd have to be mobile, so I'm guessing little was on stix? Try and steady that up, a bit... brace the camera...

Keep gettin' after it...

Minnesotan

You rolled out a whole sheet of wallpaper, out of the gate. The slow start had me fading quickly. Your shooting/editing needed to accelerate her slow, NPR like, delivery. The nat pops could have been better spaced, instead, there were a couple of okay... pops. You'd have to be mobile, so I'm guessing little was on stix? Try and steady that up, a bit... brace the camera...

Keep gettin' after it...
Yeah, I don't think it was the best thing I've done but I'm needing some creative juice here...I think I'm just fading or something. I thought maybe this would be a way to get back into it or something...But maybe I just need the vacation that's coming at the end of this month, now...Sorry...

Accelerate slower at the beginning?

Again, Thanks!

NEWSSHOOTER3

Yeah, "juice" comes in ebbs & flows... that's why its great to be a part of critiques. I'm never saying I'm right, or you're wrong. I'm just giving some other options.

Yeah, I believe in getting them right out of the gate. I need something to bite on early, to keep interested. Maybe as simple as some meaningful natural sound off the top...?

Grab some tighter shots and get back after it next time... :)

Minnesotan

Yeah, "juice" comes in ebbs & flows... that's why its great to be a part of critiques. I'm never saying I'm right, or you're wrong. I'm just giving some other options.

Yeah, I believe in getting them right out of the gate. I need something to bite on early, to keep interested. Maybe as simple as some meaningful natural sound off the top...?

Grab some tighter shots and get back after it next time... :)

Yeah, I hear that...Maybe I should've moved that first nat pop to the start of the story...

Again thanks...