One in 8 million

ProZach

This was a tough story to do and to try and not become part of. Meeting this little boy would have to be a highlight in my short career. You are correct on how much life he is full of, especially at only 20 months. I would love to say it never made me sad to think what will happen down the road. The family really does have a great outlook and I think this little guy will live more life than many of us. My hope in this story is that it will make us all appericate the life we have. I know that in a way my outlook has been changed. It may make you sad, but to see how positive his family is and how special this child is. It really touches me. Not to say my eyes didn't water up editing this story a few times.

NEWSSHOOTER3

Blocks

As one who just started shooting a medical franchise myself, I liked what you did with this. I liked the blocks & pix. I liked the use of music. I enjoyed the editing.

A couple things I thought could have been better- I didn't like the use of the top-light. I thought a backlight, on her, and a dimmer on the lamp in the back, would have made the interview look a lot better.

All-in-all, you should be proud of this, I think.

redcoat

I think you did a great job shooting and editing this story. The music was subtle and set the mood. It wasn't intrusive or demanding of my attention. I also liked the way you shot the pictures. It was creative and it added more dimension to the photos and mood. I could have done without the standup. I already know that 8 million is a huge number and it took me out of the mood that you had done so well in establishing. Like Newsshooter said, the toplight came off as a little bit tacky to me, looked like a spotlight of sorts. If you had the time it would have been helpful to light the room from the corners. Overall, the story was very nicely done. Very effective and touching.

nguyen.jason

The stroy is so sad. You did a good job. I thought the music really helped start the peice. I know it made me wonder what was to come. Its good to know that the family is taking this as best as they can, and you did a good job portraying that.

A Step Above Productions

You did an awsome job on it. Being a father myself I don't know if I could have done as good of a job on it. It is a very sad story and I feel I would have ended up to involved to produce a solid story.

The stand up I could have done with out and this is not your fault and the reporter should have had the fact that there may be hope at the top of the pack not at the end.