Need more room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nino

Hi Gang,
I just bought a longer van and need room in my garage. I have 2 2K Colortran fresnel lights in good working order with spare bulbs, barn door, long cables, etc. Plus some 1K fresnels. All in a custom-made Calzone 2'x3'x2' rolling case on 6" tires. If somebody local is interested drop me a line. Good deal, just get it out of here.

thanks

nino@giannotti.org
813-695-2025

netnews

Hey Nino,

I thought your previous van was already an extended Dodge van. What did you get that was "longer"?
I run with a Ford Super Van and refuse to go with anything larger. You gotta draw the line somewhere!! LOL

Nino

My current van is a 3/4-ton, 12 passengers, the new one is a one-ton, 15 passengers; it's about two feet longer. This is it for my garage, unless I end up with the front-end inside the house. Now starts the long road to convert this one.

I always plan ahead. Just in case Michael Rosenblum is right I can always make money by putting the seats back and shuttle his VJs to their jobs because at those rates they'll never be able to buy a car. 15 VJs to do one interview sounds about right, 12 seats probably wasn’t enough.

Tippster

The Fly on the Wall
Originally posted by Nino:
...I always plan ahead. Just in case Michael Rosenblum is right I can always make money by putting the seats back and shuttle his VJs to their jobs because at those rates they'll never be able to buy a car. 15 VJs to do one interview sounds about right, 12 seats probably wasn’t enough.
Heh! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.