NAB 2015

b-roll

Administrator
Staff member
b-roll.net will be BACK in Las Vegas - for the first time in a few years - to cover NAB 2015.

I'm not sure that we'll do an all-out BASH, but I hope we can catch up with b-rollers while I'm there.

Who's headed to Vegas?

kev

Tv Shooter

You know I'll be there. Staying downtown at Golden Nugget. Meet up at Monte Carlo? Monday breakfast at the Westgate buffet as usual. Gotta eat before hitting the floor.

Focused

NAB or Bust

Yes and I'm bring friends. Got a few others in the field interested and they are making the trip. An editor, a producer, a corp video VP (and a client looking for system storage solutions). I might be giving a few more tours than last year but am looking forward to the break and the learning.

Big Photog

I'll be rolling in Monday afternoon and staying at the Selverton a couple days. love this place the sports bar has a airstream with a bowling lane in it :) and the bass pro shop is next to it.
Looking forward to seeing other b-rollers
Dave.

Tv Shooter

There is a DVInfo meet up at Monte Carlo from 5-7p. How about we meet up at 8p? Also the show opens at 10a this year.

An announcement about breakfast will be posted shortly.....Westgate no longer has a breakfast buffet or restaurant. Should have something posted by tonight.

Tv Shooter

Most important meal Monday

The usual suspects will gather to partake of nourishment prior to the opening of the NAB show tomorrow here in Las Vegas.

However since the previous establishment we've gathered at for several years no longer does breakfast, we have moved to the other side of the convention center to the Renaissance Hotel. It's located next to the South Hall, at 3400 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas.

Along with our new place is a new time-9:00am. The show now opens at 10am, and being the first one thru the door there wins nothing.

They offer made to order as well as a Buffett style.

So fuel up, catch up and see you tomorrow!