Missing Dog

jim sitton

PRO user
Yay!!

I won't give away the ending, but you had me cheering at the outcome.

Nice job.

I also liked the beginning sequence of the search.
Were you riding on the footboard?

Go Daddy

Can't miss with a dog rescue story.

This is a link to the story I shot on Sunday. Take a look and tell me what you think... All feedback is welcomed.

Missing Dog Saves Family - http://www.cbs46.com/video/17526441/
The good parts were the opening/search and the outcome. Looked like you took a risk with the search shots from side of suv and made it look good. The annoying parts had nothing to do with you. The stations supers were huge and cluttering, and the late cue from producer to reporter to start the live shot were annoying. You can't shoot a bad save a dog story.

mkay

The annoying parts had nothing to do with you. The stations supers were huge and cluttering, and the late cue from producer to reporter to start the live shot were annoying. You can't shoot a bad save a dog story.
Why even bring this stuff up? No point in bringing up critiques out of the photog's hands.

Quote Go Daddy, "You can't shoot a bad save a dog story."

Really? I suppose it's simple to capture the moments in this story and edit it with excellent cadence.

FOXLight, nice work.

NEWSSHOOTER3

You and Harry did a nice job! Your shots were pleasant, Harry did a nice job forwarding, and you both saw this thing all the way through! :)

Last edited:

FOXLight

Thanks for the feedback guys! To answer the first question I was standing on the running boards and hanging on by the luggage rack and over head handles on the interior. The vehicle never went over 10 MPH. And I never felt like I was in danger not the best shooting conditions but I didn't ride on the SUV very long. Only long enough to get the shots needed.

nguyen.jason

Great story, I don't even think I want to comment on anything I was just glad it ended the way it did. I'd hate for that to happen to my dog.