Its about that time again

Latin Lens

Jason....you are a fundamentally strong photog but I will tell you what I didn't like about this piece you posted and why it didn't work for me.

I can tell what you were going for....a preview to the event centered around a older woman with alzehiemer's and how her husband still loves her and cares for her. This is an excellent story....BUT I feel its hard to tell in a natpkg fashion. I think it needed a reporter track(s) to help narrate what is going on. I think its a hard to feel the true impact of this story without it....or honestly you could've done a better job of stringing bites together for a better flow.

This story was begging for artsy, tight, different angle shots to keep it fresh....again you are dealing with a emotional topic...the shot selection should reflect that.

Keep it up Jason...hope this helps.

nguyen.jason

Ll

Your comments are always well taken LL. Thanks for the input. The story is just something that has effected many families, including my own. I guess what I was going for was just to get the awearness out there and give it a deep thought kind of feel, if that helps. I just wanted to make the general public think that, hey this is around and this is just a taste of what it really is like, and someday it might effect me. It also helped that the day it aired two elderly men got into a fight and one died over a blanket. To my knowledge the one didn't remember the fight.

Thanks man