A Goodbye Piece... A Fun Twist...

Latin Lens

Audio was good but you really had too many jumpcuts.......oh, maybe its not supposed to be critiqued...........just kiding........its funny.

redcoat

That was a funny piece.

I'm certainly glad Eric moved to Nashville! He's a great guy to work with and he certainly knows how to woo the ladies.

nparsons

i had to press charges...

he certainly knows how to woo the ladies.
yea, he's got a talent at doing that. he tried to woo me on several occasions. I had to file harassment charges to get him to stop. Made the car ride very uncomfortable...j/k

Latin Lens, I agree, lots of jumpcuts, but tough to avoid with half-second-single word answers... There were a couple L-cuts too if you noticed...

And fyi, this was only shown in the station and on youtube so I had some editing freedoms...

Latin Lens

yea, he's got a talent at doing that. he tried to woo me on several occasions. I had to file harassment charges to get him to stop. Made the car ride very uncomfortable...j/k

Latin Lens, I agree, lots of jumpcuts, but tough to avoid with half-second-single word answers... There were a couple L-cuts too if you noticed...

And fyi, this was only shown in the station and on youtube so I had some editing freedoms...

Is it me or do I recognize a certain some from b-roll.net....who happens to be located in your area?

Latin Lens

I was only giving you a hard time...pay it no mind...my feeble attempt at being funny.

nparsons

Eye Spy B-Rollers...

Yup, sure were some B-Roll faithful shown in that video. FTOJRLST for one. The great Lenslinger for another...