M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• on RCCL there are 2 video guys on each ship. The big ship has 3 per ship. You could say it likes news, but easier after a week or 2. You shoot video for the video that the guests can buy. It's lame, but you will go to 70's night walk in shoot and leave in 5 min with all you need. One good thing is the drinks.. CHEAP!!!! a beer is like .75 for most beers. You get paid in cash. No state taxes, only federal As for time off, only for family emergencies and you get 2 weeks.
    I loved it. I did it for 7+ years. Which in ship time is a LONG TIME. You are on the ship for 6 months and off for 4 - 6 weeks and then go back. Yes, it is 7 days a week for 6 months straight. Though it does not feel like it, most times.

I worked for Royal Caribbean. We had the best gear, I think. There were days when I would work only 1 or 2 hours, total. Alot was a night. Not much in the day time. It is the same over and over again. BUT you get to see some really cool places. Meet some AWESOME PEOPLE. If you are fun and creative you can work on your own projects on the ship. If you like to scuba dive, travel, etc. I say try it, you don't like it, you can always leave. On RCCL ALL video guys get your own cabin. THAT IS KEY!!!!!!!!! If you have to share.... not worth it, too me. But I think give it a try.

If you have specifics ask away.

adam
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…