Post olympic Equipment selldown.

If I recall correctly there used to be a flood of gently used or b-stock gear to hit the market right after the olympics. Does anybody still know if this is still the case and if so is there a specific place to look or just keep an eye on the usual resellers. Mind I really have not paid close attention the last couple of times but this time around I would like to pick up a SXS reader, some more cards and some other odds and ends.

Flaca Productions

Check with Joyce at Bexel in LA - I've snagged a few good post-olympic deals from them in the past. funny thing is, frequently they have it already spoken for even before the olympics starts!

Joyce Bente
Director of Sales
ProSales
Direct Line: 818 565 4340

Focused

Bexel

Bexel also emails out a list of post olympic gear and also do it after large broadcast events. Things like the world cup, ect. Some is hard to come by like Flaca said, especially when the list hits the internet.

does anybody know if Bexel is the only equipment supplier or should I be checking other places as well. I am specifically looking for sony cards, card readers and a few other things items that are both easier and harder to come by. That is if the price is right, otherwise there is always ebay.

ps i have the bezel list now but they don't have most of what i need.

svp

Allied Broadcasting sent me an email about them selling post Olympic B stock gear. I had no need so I deleted the email but they had an entire PDF list too.