The Thing on The Sticks

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I want to shoot for a network. I have been shooting for locals for the past 15 years. How do I even gt started I had one interview at CNN a few years back and when they asked what I wanted in terms of salary for working in Chicago I told them and that was the last that I heard from them. Just wanted to know where to go and what states that one most live other than NY to snag a gig ? THANKS
    Hi!

At present, we do not have plans of exhibiting at the Texas Production Roundup, though I'll certainly look into whether it is feasible with our current travel calendar. That said, we recently added Olden Lighting as a dealer and I would be glad to put you in contact with Walter to arrange a private Varsa/Boxer demo.

As an aside, I noticed that Kennedy's ENG is listed as a sponsor of the event and they have been considering becoming a Nila dealer as well. I am sure that you could contact Kent Kennedy and inquire about a Varsa demo and we could at the very least ship a demo kit for them to exhibit at the show.

Let me know if you have any other questions about the products. As always, feel free to e-mail me directly at Jordan@Nila.tv

Talk to you soon!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…