WHAT DOES YOUR NEWS VECH LOOK LIKE>>??

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

<why>

what's my incentive? what are you going to do with the pictures?

W

<Whoolz>

Make voodoo dolls with them and make u get flats daily...

P

<photo jay>

What kind of loser collects pictures of news trucks? Mine is unmarked, so you probably don't want it.

F

<Flatman>

Originally posted by <Whoolz>:
Make voodoo dolls with them and make u get flats daily...
Hey, I did not send him a picture of my car but still got a flat on sat. It sucked. I could not get cell reception so I was stuck until my phone decided to work.

B

<BluesDaddy>

It'll just be an endless parade of white Blazers with numbers on the side... :rolleyes:

W

<wierdo>

The same kind of looser that has the website newsvan.com ... he/she must get off on news van photos.

G

<geek>

hey I think it's cool. what kind of idiot would collect and diceminate pictures of the worst sociaty has to offer, you know rapists-murderers etc.

each of the rigs probably has a unique configuration.even when ordered in bulk thier still not all identical.

PhrozenPhoto

Yeah we ordered our Explorers in bulk, and every one of them has a different stupid quirk that makes it it's own unique piece of crap. The funny thing is you can almost tell which ones rolled off the line together. Mine and one other have the same odd problems, as if the guy working the line at that time was either asleep or high. (I say high since we've done a few drug bust stories at the local Ford plant here)

M

<Mycar>

Mine has four tires and a motor that makes sounds and wiggles everything. I have little toothpick like things on the top. They are cute. My car is white and fun! Sometimes I get spit on because I have the station logo on the sides. Thank god it is just a magnet logo. When I go through the bad part of the city I get scared. So I take it off. On time I sat on it and it made my credit cards not to work. Oh well. I dont need gas.

I like masts. Long hard sticks that go up and down. I wish my car had that!

Status
Not open for further replies.