WFAA Photographers Segment

brncomm

years ago a segment once aired named "wfaa photographers" that was nearly a piece of photographer history we're all aware of copyrights, ownership, blah blah blah now in the day in age even back then there has to be a copy somewhere, even stored secretly in the building archives maybe.... I and i am sure many others would like to see that played or posted somewhere, not to sell redistribute or whatever, I just want to see that again because it was really really awesome seriously journalists can get dirty video of elected officials, classified material, protected files getting this video should not be that difficult thank you.

The Photographers

It was an annual series aired around Christmas in place of a newscast pre-produced of stories that were photographers favorites throughout the year. I have a copy of one, but it's copyrighted and not really for distribution. I think there were 4 or 5 of these, but haven't seen one in a while.

svp

I believe someone on here started a thread and posted a link to one of the shows done in 2008 or 2009. It was pretty good. They went all out and even used the chopper to shoot the intro.

roliveira

There are copy's at the station, only one is available online through facebook. It was a fun show to work on. The last one we did was in 2008 I believe. There was talk of starting it back up this year, but I'm not sure if they will.

Akanksha

I have no enough information about photography but I have read about WFAA photography That actually WFAA debuted one of the most successful station image campaigns in the United States with its "Spirit of Texas" promotions that focused on the region's cultural heritage, accompanied by a news music package that was composed by James R. Kirk of TM Productions.