watch so I can learn

Latin Lens

So again...an overall nice job. I again loved the standup...but it was a little long in getting to the action of boxing it up...so maybe a walk to you would have filled that void...then pan down to the box...then she boxes it up.

I don't know why you used music in the begining...you had plenty of nats to work and montage with if you wanted to....music I feel is a tool to help intro a piece when you don't have nat sound to get into the story. So I would have used nats and quick sots to have intro'd the piece.

And I think you're missing ultra tight shots....when you have a apple peeler...why not get a ultra tight of the skin coming off.....tight shots add visual emotion...which really help with impact...so ultra tight do the same but more effectively...think about that when you shoot your next story....wide, medium, tight....got it....where's my ultra tight....find it, use it. It will make a difference. Good luck.

photojay

Mr. lens,
love the feedback. I used the music because it was playing on the oldies station that they were listening to, I guess it was not needed, I felt like it added to it the day I shot it. We did try the walk stand up, both of us didn't like it. I will try to work on those extreme wides and tights....
thanks for your time and energy it is nice to have the feedback.