Sunday Conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hess

PRO user
I just watched the replay of ESPN this morning and couldn't help notice that the Sunday Conversation with Nomar Garciapara(sp) looked a little odd.

I'm not sure if it was the lighting, which was at a low angle to get under the visor of his ball cap, or if it was the the shutter like apperance of the video.

So I have to wonder? What was it shot on? It looked too crisp for a Beta 600 unless the shooter was going for some sort of look. My intial thought was that it was shot on...
(dare I say) DVCam?

I'm not trying to get on any one here, just looking for a little information. Maybe my television is off a little and needs to be tweaked.

Just wondering,

Hes

Run&Gun

Without seeing it, it's hard to say, but you can probably rule out DVCam. ESPN used to reguire a 400A minumum then started to ask for 600's. I use a D-50WS and get compliments on it all the time, of course they've never asked me for my camera model number in 6+ years that I've been shooting for them, and I seriously doubt if they ask most shooters anymore. Of course, you can never rule out them doing something to it in post. Sometimes they try funky things.

Status
Not open for further replies.