Submitting for Emmy's - Individual Craft - Photographer

Phojokash

I was thinking about submitting in the Regional Emmy's under the Individual Craft Achievement for Photographer. Does anyone know the best way to go about it? Is it best to put in a composite? How should the composite look? Full stories? Or samples of the stories? I am also unsure about the subheadings of News - 24 Hours and News - No Time Limit. Would a composite be bad for the News - 24 Hours or is it just a category for the type of stories?

svp

I entered in the same category this year and the rules for out region are if its a composite it's full stories with 1-2 seconds of black between each story.

At the scene

It really doesn't matter. I have won emmy's in that category with composite and as a single story. Read the rules carefully, you get rejected if you do not follow the rules. SVP is right a composite is not a reel. It's full stories usually around 3.
Very simple, NEWS-24 hours means it must have been shot and edited within 24 hrs IE; a day of story. NEWS- NO TIME LIMIT is exactly what it says. It can be shot and edited in a day or a year as long as it aired in a newscast.

Again read the rules and it will tell you composite or no composite.

Good luck!!!