Rabid Cyberstalker - Crazy Interviews

Shootblue

Did she say anybody or anybunny?

I like her idea that he is wearing a mask...

It is a costume shop though...I suppose seriousness isn't a requirement.

cameradog

That woman is crazy... like a fox.

Will anybody forget that shop now? The station has given her a whole lot of free publicity. You might want to believe her business will drop off as a result of the charges against her, but you would probably be wrong. This Halloween, when people are looking for costume ideas, they'll end up going over there anyway, even if she is a little crazy. Everybody who watches that station now knows the shop is there and apparently well-stocked.

Hell, even dropping the audio on her web address works in her favor. I doubt I would have remembered it if they had just let her say it, but having the audio drop out drew my attention to it, prompting me to look it up. I suspect a lot of other people have done the same thing.

I would bet she'll see an increase in sales after this. Her competitor, even though she had a valid complaint, came across like a whiny baby. Who calls the news over something this silly? Police, yes. But the news?

NorthShore

I've interviewed some "whack" jobs in the past, but she definitely takes the big prize. That was some funny sh!t.....Did you hear her ask the photog if he was laughing?

Priceless...........................

Hiding Under Here

Why should anyone show respect to a TV crew walking in with a camera rolling, unannounced into their place of business? The woman may be nuts but I thought that was as funny a bit as you'll find this side of The Daily Show. The interviewer ended up looking foolish because it becomes his responsibility to convey gravity to the law for a crime of which he NEVER reveals the particulars. Who knows (from watching that anyway) what this woman is really charged with? And in the absence of knowing, the reporter comes off looking like a doofus. (But the broad is nuts.)

cameradog

Who knows (from watching that anyway) what this woman is really charged with?
That wasn't the story that aired. The edited package is here. (It was linked on the page with the raw video.)

According to that story, Bruna used the computers at the library to sign the victim up for marketing programs and info requests on debt relief programs, so that the victim was receiving 50 to 60 calls per day from telemarketers. For that, she was charged with "cyberstalking."

The victim definitely seems to have had cause to call the police and have Bruna arrested. But I really can't see why pranking someone that way was worth a news package.

Why should anyone show respect to a TV crew walking in with a camera rolling, unannounced into their place of business?
According to the story that aired:

"Bruno told the I-Team to meet her at her store on Pocassett Avenue in Providence to get her side of the story.

"When the I-Team walked in, she put on a costume mask and mocked the I-Team’s questions."

Unless the reporter is lying, the woman invited them over and set a trap for them, planning the whole costume thing from the outset. It's actually pretty brilliant, because this has turned into significant free advertising for her store.