Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

gators

Hello everyone-
I could really use some help/advice. I've been shooting for over 20 years now. I've recently had to relocate to the Northeast, my wife has cancer and she is originally from this areaq, she wanted to be closer to HER family during treatment. Due to her condition I really cannot commit to a full time job and Im sure you can understand the considerable financial burden we are now under. I was hoping some of y'all could point me in the right direction on getting some freelance work. Let me first say I am not trying to steal clients/work or anything like that. I AM JUST trying to put food on the table. I've spent almost all of my career in Florida and have many good contacts throughout the southeast--I have really only worked here a time or two and then it wasnt for local folks.
I am not a prima donna, frankly if I wasnt before I have become extremely humble since this all began. I am looking for any kind of work.. I'll shoot, grip, do audio,light, pull cables WHATEVER! I no longer have a camera pkg, it was sold along with the house etc. when insurance played their game. I do have some grip equipt, lites one wireless, that I will happily share(no charge) if anyone can use me at any time. I do have an enclosed extended cab P/U which comes in handy and a Class A CDL license. I am located outside of Allentown PA, about 1 hour from Philly and 90 minutes from NYC. Again Im looking for a HAND not a HANDOUT...and Im not trying to hurt anyone in terms of their business. I just really do not know anyone in the biz in this area--so Im hoping someone here can point me in the right direction. I am willing to do most anything! Thank you very much for your time, please feel free to respond here or e-mailme itw66@aol.com
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.