P2 HPX370P pre record?

Chronically Confused

I tried searching for this but im in the field right now and on my phone so its a bit difficult.

Does anyone know if its possible to change the duration of the pre record on a p2 370?

It only records ONE SECOND of preroll and as im sure you all know thats barely enough time to get your finger on the record button to salvage the prerolled footage. Im recording in HD.
Does anyone know if I can change this time? I know you can easily on xdcam but I just cant find it anywjere in the menus on a p2. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Run&Gun

You can on a 2700(I believe 1-10 sec. I set my at 5 and have a user button assigned to turn it ON and OFF), so I would think you should be able to on that one, as well.

*EDIT*
It appears I was wrong. According to the manual, it's a simple ON or OFF function and not user adjustable. According to the manual HD should be approx. 3 seconds and SD 7 seconds.

svp

I don't use the function but the last firmware update on the 370 is supposed to allow you to adjust the pre-roll from 1-8 seconds. I have the latest firmware update on my camera so I'll check to see if that's accurate when I go out later today.