Joey

• Thread starter <let's ban Shaky & Blue>
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

<let's ban Shaky & Blue>

This guy is bitter. He is negative. He is past his prime. He isn't the man he used to be. And he is giving guidance that could get a person in a lot of trouble.

Here is an example of his latest advice.

Topic: How do you put up with ignorant bosses?

Shaky & Blue

Member # 22

Member Rated:
posted December 04, 2004 09:45 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kill them.

You are in a freefall, Shaky. Pull up.
Regenerate or die.
Regenerate or die.
Regenerate or die.

J

<Joey>

Why don't you learn to edit your own packages? You will never become a good photog if the reporters keep doing it. And you will never escape Dullsville, Ill.

J

<Joey>

I guess that shut up "Mr. Know-It-All Pollyanna" up for a while.

J

<Joey>

ewink

Member # 1630

Member Rated:
posted November 29, 2004 07:44 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At my shop the reporters edit.

So if they don't want to write to video, sucks to be them.

No, it sucks to be you. No control. You don't realize how screwed you are.

Scannerhound

Chill.
Shaky is da man. Don't f-ck with him.
Stay cool and don't bash.

[ December 05, 2004, 11:49 AM: Message edited by: Scannerhound ]

S

<self employed know it all>

Yeah if you wanna bach please take it to the freelance forum

Anton Saur

Ahhhh...the joy of unsolicited bashing. It is the holiday season after all. I guess we could ignore him..but then where would all the fun be. Medialine must be having a spill-over.

PS: I agree that the advice was wrong about ignorant bosses.....you should torture them a little before you kill them.

[ December 05, 2004, 12:44 PM: Message edited by: Anton Saur ]

TXPhotog

Don't fret Tazam, Shaky is one the last people you would see banned from this board. He's up there in status with others such as Lenslinger, Lensmith, Ivan, Anton Sauer, and of course member #1 Kevin just to name a few.

Lenslinger

I'd have to respectfully take my place behind Shaky. He was carving his own pioneering identity here while I was still scratching my cyber-ass.

Whatever has spawned his latest rancor, may it lead Mr Jerkity Aqua to a more fullfilling curriculum - A Master's Degree in Electronic Curmudgeonry. Way I see it, he's already done the work!

2000lux

Let me guess, you're new?

Shaky is one of the most knowledgeable and helpful people on this board. He's got my full support. It appears he's just going though (shall I say it?) a blue period. :)

[ December 05, 2004, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: 2000lux ]

Anton Saur

Originally posted by TXPhotog:
He's up there in status with others such as Lenslinger, Lensmith, Ivan, Anton Sauer, and of course member #1 Kevin just to name a few.
WOW. Gee....thanks..but I just contribute smart ass answers and related links to discussions. Don't put me up there with those folks!

Oh...and as for kill the boss...well here's a website:

https://www.crazygames.com/game/whack-your-boss

fun game...hit "panic" if someone comes into the room.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eaglewolf

<let's ban Shaky & Blue> :rolleyes:

A little advice to you my young little shooter. Keep your judgements to yourself for awhile AND LEARN from Mr. Shaky as well as the rest of the legends on this board. Welcome to our world :D

ewink

What did I do to incure wrath?!?!?

I only stated that I felt there was going to be unregistered poster bashing like there usually is!!! If anything the registered posters should have attacked me!!!

Why don't you learn to edit your own packages? You will never become a good photog if the reporters keep doing it. And you will never escape Dullsville, Ill.
I am going to assume this is directed at me, even though it's a moronic assumption. I don't need to learn to edit. I've been editing for 11 years, jack-off. Just because I'm stuck on ****ty VOB patrol and don't have the time to edit doesn't mean I can't. See, that's why our reporters edit - we don't have enough photogs to have one tied up editing. But I guess that's only something someone in Dullsville, IL would know. And your sentence is fragmented.

Anyone else find the irony in someone wanting to ban Shaky because he's bitter is resorting to flaming (which is far more bannable than simply being bitter)?

Status
Not open for further replies.