If anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nino

Hi there, this week I'll start converting my new van and take everything out of the old one.
The new van is longer therefore I have to reconfigure everything.

I hate to see my labor of love going to be disassembled, so, before I start taking the old one apart, if anyone is interested here's the deal.

See it at:
http://www.tgproductions.com/equipment/album.htm
The van is a 1998 Dodge 2500 3/4 ton with 115,000 well maintained Florida highway miles. It has all the factory toys such as front and rear AC, cruise control, V8 engine, tilt wheel, etc. It also has an Autopage alarm system, new "E" load tires, new brakes, HD spring shocks, step rear bumper, running boards and of course CD stereo.

Everything in the back stays (no equipment you wise guys) racks, cart, ramps, winch, etc. And BTW there are more changes since those pictures were taken.

NADA blue book value is $6,375 trade-in, and $8,500 retail. I'm looking for something in between plus 2.5K for all the extras (my cost for the video conversion was over 5K plus many and many hours).

If interested drop me a line at:
nino@giannotti.org

Tippster

The Fly on the Wall
Dude! The bitchin' red stripe down the side is worth an extra grand at least! I'll take two!!

Oh, wait. I have no money, or need of said van... heh... nevermind. Just got caught up in the excitement of post-holiday shopping. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.