IDX V-lock charger/batts issue?

At the scene

This is the new AB's that our station is getting. A little bulky for my taste, we travel quite a bit and I already noticed that I can't pack the same way as I used to. Also try using this as a spare stuffed into your fanny pack. Ouch!!! Uncomfortable!! Haven't dropped it yet but was told with the rubber on the outside there is no worry. They are light but way bigger than the AB Dionic, right now they are being used to power up my led lite panel.

Run&Gun

Have you looked at the pag batteries yet. As I understand it you can use your same Anton Bauer charger to charge them and put more than 4 on a single charger which would come in handy with more and more things being battery powered. https://www.paguk.com/

i don't have a us website link but know you can get them here.
My sales rep has thrown them out there a few times since their introduction last year. I'm starting to look at the big Swtronix HyperCore Prime Gold. 190 wh, 10A, power tap and USB connections, info display(although its on the back instead of the side where it can actually be seen) and splits in two for approved airline travel.

A/B says the new case design is to allow better protection and cooling/ventilation of the cells, it still sucks. At The Scene, the whole case isn't rubberized, just the recessed colored part. The rest is still hard plastic. And BTW: I don't want batteries that are party colors. If I need to color code my batteries, I'll do it myself. Give me a black square/rectangle that fits neatly on the camera and packs in a case or bag easily.

Yeah, the Digital 90's are way bigger than the Dionic 90's/HC's. I bought two the other month because I needed some more for my F55. I didn't really want the new ones, but they are about half the price of the still available and same capacity Dionic HC's. Even I couldn't justify spending twice the money for the older, better case design.

Focused

I have looked at PAG. Very interesting system. Add some extra parts and you can power literally anything.

First camera system as a freelancer took AB. I still use those batts on occasion (after a recell2 years ago) but all AKS since come with V mount (monitor, LED lights, ect). Tried some switronix XP-L90S. Very happy with performance. d tap and USB both on the side. Reasonable cost as well. Have not tried the newer hyper cores yet but I expect them to be pretty good.