Final Cut plug-ins

Alaska cameradude

Wow, what FCP plug ins do I have.....LOL....I have them ALL!

Nattress
Gen Arts Sapphire Pack
Boris Continuum Complete Pack
Magic Bullet Looks
CHV
CGM
Eureka
Re Vision Twixtor, De interlacer, Smoothkit
Joes Filters
Steibs Filters
Too Much Too Soon
Tellys filters
Virtex (sp?) Filters
Digital Film Tools 55mm filter pack
Digital Heaven Filters
Red River Studio Filters
DVMatte for DV chroma keys
The Grading Suite
Lyric Motion tracker
Trapcode filters (Shine, Stroke, Particular and such)
Digital Anarchy Toonit and Psunami
Instant HD for resizing SD video into HD
The new FX pack

Those are just the ones off the top of my head, there are a bunch more too. Some of them cost more than FCP itself.....Genarts Sapphire and Boris Continum were like $1600 each I think.

2 Hungry Dogs

Wow, what FCP plug ins do I have.....LOL....I have them ALL!
That's great but which ones do you USE. I mean use on a regular basis, like how could I edit without it, or if they quadrupled the price I would still buy it, because it's THAT useful.

I to would like to get the answers too. A few months ago I switched over from Avid to FCP. So I don't have not delved into the plug-in world yet, but plan to soon.

Alaska cameradude

That's great but which ones do you USE. I mean use on a regular basis, like how could I edit without it, or if they quadrupled the price I would still buy it, because it's THAT useful.

I to would like to get the answers too. A few months ago I switched over from Avid to FCP. So I don't have not delved into the plug-in world yet, but plan to soon.
I use them all, depending on the project. For 'film look' I use Nattress or Magic Bullet. For 'spice' on TV spots I use a lot of different glows and lighting effects from Gen Arts Sapphire or Boris Continuum or Trapcode. A lot of them are limited to a single situation, but if you ever have that situation, you can build in the cost of the plug in into your contract. I think the one I probably use the most is Color Finess from Synthetic Aperature but that is because I have an older version of FCP and don't have Color. One of the reasons I haven't upgraded FCP yet is because I have all this money in plug ins, and some of the plug ins will have to be upgraded when I upgrade FCP. Hope that helps