DXC-D35 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock

I am having an intermittent problem with the viewfinder on my D35.
Every now and then I will lose most of the display information in the viewfinder.... TC, audio meters, f-stop, etc. I will run through the menus to try and remedy it but to no avail.

This can last for several days at a time and suddenly it will all reappear. Other than it being possessed does anybody ever encounter this problem and better yet, does anyone have a solution ?

gsdito

If your D35 has the DXF-801 viewfinder, there is a new switch near brightness and contrast knobs that turns display info on and off. This is the first Sony viewfinder that I've seen with that switch. Thought maybe you weren't aware of it. Hope this helps.

I

imported_blank

We had a VF crapping out some of the display info. (not a D35) It turned out to be corrosion inside the camera. The connectors that relayed that info to the main connecter to the VF inside the camera or something like that . I think that's what the tech told me.

Rock

Thanks for the replies guys.

gsdito.... Yes I am aware of that switch and likewise have never seen one before either. But not the problem unfortunately.

Ivan ..... thanks for the input... that sounds like the same problem.... just some of the viewfinder info missing but not all.....now send me one of your techs..... ours can never seem to track the problem down. Will pass this along to them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.