CHP vs LASD rumble

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC148

Has anyone seen the video that was shot or photos taken of the Interstate 5 Frwy Smackdown??? Apparently (after talking to newpaper reporter friend of mine) the CHP and LA county Sheriff deputies got into a shoving match on the freeway. I heard KABC got it on tape but haven't seen it yet. Last night the LACo Sheriff jail near Castaic, CA lost 3 prisoners. CHP found them today. Sheriff's reportedly pulled over the CHP officer and tried to get their prisoners back, right there on the freeway. Blocked traffic for over an hour. One sheriff had words with CHP and they began to "struggle". Boy would I like to see that video. Deputies from all over the LA area were called in for the search. I bet it was some pr!ck deputy from Lancaster that started the **** on the freeway. They don't like to be told they are wrong or incompetent; do they???

tdelarm

Interesting...we flew on this last night for a few hours so I'll ask around...chances are nobody (FOX?) really knows anything about it yet...hmmm? It wouldn't surprise me though but...however...I have HUGE RESPECT for the law enforcement in LA over other BARNEY FIFE type police states like Washington State and such so this actually would surprise me...

Status
Not open for further replies.