All I want for Xmas is......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Videodoc

Yes, I know it's early, but hey, Xmas comes sooner every year doesn't it? Besides, I'm off for a few days and need to get some shopping done. Remember the rules - be not naughty but nice. You were nice this year right? Toller? Well, wish away anyway....

Side thought, what would be a good name for our Santa - Video Santa? Beta Claus? (Or Beta Claus DV?), SantaSony or PanaClaus? Any others?

SeattleShooter

A roof rack for my 1955. Also would like one of those small DVD players with screen. And we don’t get powerball in this state so I say a winning megamillions ticket. Oh...for ONCE in my life I would like a bonus. But I am leaving here soon and I don’t think I would get one even if I were still here. Last but not least, I want my cat to feel better. He has been sick and I love that cat to death!

Natural Born Stringer

I only want two things...

1. A four alarm fire.

2. All the other stringers to miss it. :D

I know, I know. I have about as much chance of that happening as I have of catching footage of a big fat guy in a red suit being pulled around by some flying reindeer and yelling "Ho Ho Ho". But I can dream...

2000lux

1. A four alarm fire.

2. All the other stringers to miss it.
With my luck it would be my house that's on fire, and thus the main reason why I got the shots and not the competition. :eek:

For Christmas I want equipment that works!!!!!!

But that's just a pipe dream. I'm more likely to get a winning lottery ticket!

Schett

Number one on my list is a winning lottery ticket. (Mega Millions or Texas Lottery. I'm not picky.) After that, I would love to have the new Canon EOS Digital camera or even the Canon Digital Rebel. I could also use AVID DV for my home PC.

I can dream, can't I?

soonershooter

Dear Schett,
I've got the Digital Rebel, and it rocks!

I'm thankful that my 1995 Mac-based Avid Media Composer hasn't bitten the dust yet!

In the past 12 months I've gotten a new Sony DVCam, lithiom Ion batteries, and a new lectrosonic mic (last week). I already have the best Available Light Kit in the business:)

Status
Not open for further replies.