Adobe Premiere Pro CS5

adam

I just started using this system. Can anyone point me to good Premiere Pro online resources? I've found the Adobe blog and support site but I'm wondering if my google searches are revealing the best sites.

Anyone else using the CS5 version?

eb

Adam,

I just upgraded to CS5 and can't wait to get it up and running. I am looking forward to a bunch of the features. I have used PPro at home and like the Encore DVD. After Effects will also be interesting to play with. Unfortunately, my brand spanking new custom built powerhouse PC - got jammed up a bit - installing the Sony Driver and the Matrox MXO2 mini with Max. So - my Raid config needs fixing this week. Then I'll reinstall and get up and running.

Getting back to CS5 - I have'nt started running it yet. But I highly recommend www.Lynda.com for training. I've been studying CS5 there and will be some more. You can also buy DVD training. Other than that, there's probably a bunch of Youtube videos for training. Lynda.com is best training site I know of for a bunch of software. You can sign up and basically pick and choose whatever it is you want to study.

I don't pay for it - it's being provided... so I don't know the cost.