Sports shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krebs

I am wondering if anyone knows of a good way to get on crew for sporting events. ie: football, basketball, baseball, or whatever else. I worked a Wisconsin Badger game for ABC Sports but havent had any other sports jobs come up since then. I will work utility if it gets me in the door.

Any suggestions or leads?

Thanks

Icarus112277

Find out if there is a local crewer, or contact the networks, or teams directly.

IN my area there is one local crewer who does most of the sports. There are other ways in, but most are union oriented, and much more difficult.

If you need to be utility, so be it. If you're talented at camera, they'll figure it out and you'll be shooting soon.

jajack71

If you have Comcast Cable in your area check with them they are taking over everything sports. The wanted to buy ESPN but the Mouse said "No".

You can get with local colleges they are always needing free help. That's the thing I have found in my area many sports teams give their production work to local community colleges. THIS WAY they help the students but the bottom they don't have to pay for work.

Be encouraged in your quest. I was always told how competitive sports is even off the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.