Not open for further replies.

DaLENS

Anybody know how to get a photog job
shooting for tv channels like
TLC, Discovery, Comedy Central,
Network tv shows?

I'm not leaving my job.
I'm wondering where they find those photogs
that go to the tropics and shoot fancy hotels.

Anybody?

Dalen
KBTX.com

A lot of work is farmed out to production houses around the country. Watch the end of a show and you'll see something like Rocket Pictures graphic at the end of the show. These are the companies that produce many of the shows.

A

<also Freelancers>

get the TLC, discovery channel, and Network shots too

Tippster

The Fly on the Wall
Originally posted by Chris Walker (justaphotog):
I think it would be fun to work for Discovery channel's American Choppers.
I love motorcycles, and have been riding one almost daily since I was 16. That said...

I think I would want to strangle the "Paulies" after about the first hour. :mad:

Then I'd go kick the autistic brother (forgot his name) in the nuts until he got off his fat butt. :D

You're right! That WOULD be fun!!

Baltimore Shooter

Originally posted by Tippster:
I think I would want to strangle the "Paulies" after about the first hour. :mad:

Then I'd go kick the autistic brother (forgot his name) in the nuts until he got off his fat butt. :D

You're right! That WOULD be fun!!
HAHAHA! I'd be second in line to do the same. :D

Warren

2000lux

For fun I'd love to work for Mythbusters or the Daily Show.

Some day I hope to be good enough for Frontline and Nova.

Scannerhound

Originally posted by Tippster:

Mikey?

[ August 27, 2004, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: Chris Walker (justaphotog) ]

TXPhotog

Definetely the best show to shoot for. Even if you don't get paid alot, it more then makes up for it with the travel, fun, hot host and hot women.

btsatman

New Dominion Pictures is based here in the Norfolk VA area, and I think they do half of the programming that is on the Discovery channel. They are always looking for actors/ actresses, but they don't seem to ever have many production openings. They do have an employment page though.

Status
Not open for further replies.