Light diffusion question

2gigch1

Go to a drafting supply store and buy a couple square feet of Mylar (opaque white plastic sheeting for drafting) and get some binder clips. Clip in front of your lower wattage lights (such as a camera frezzi or somesuch). I'm still using mylar I bought 15 years ago daily on my camera. The clips mean you can rip it off in a moment's notice to adjust your intensity.

lake4

I'm a reporter learning how to shoot. I need something homemade to help me diffuse light any tips?

Peace,

A.man.I
MyUrbanReport
One other thing. Expand your reporting to NEWS, and not just secular "black news." The racial slant on your blog isn't merely obvious, it's narrow, biased, and lends itself to being quickly deleted and ignored. Louis Farrakan a leader ??? How embarrassing.

Canonman

I'm a reporter learning how to shoot. I need something homemade to help me diffuse light any tips?
Dryer fabric sheets, after going through enough times where they don's smell anymore (although that could be a good thing).

Baker's parchment paper works well and can definitely handle a lot of heat.

cm

editor_dude

This guy sounds like a VJ to me.

Warren

He might be a VJ, but he's trying to better his shooting that might be a good thing.

lake4

This fake has an agenda. That isnt journalism. Urban reporter ??? That is laughable. Try a wad of c-4 for diffusion.

Sean-1966

Get some diffusion or spun at a local equipment house. Your techs will know where the closest is. Try Rosco 3006 or 3009. Costs about $7 a sheet. To be a professional you need the right tools!!