Introducing the Apple iRack

pre-set

I'm sick of every friggin' thing having an "i" put in front of it these days, man. It's "i" everything now..... all in some lame asssed attempt to make everyday objects appear new, techie, and therefore more costly.

"Hey man, is that a grilled cheese sandwich?"

"No way, man.... It's an "i"-grilled cheese sandwich!"

"Whoa! That's cool! Where'd ya get it"?

"Sharper Image. It was only $50."

"Killer, man."

(and yes, I watched the video. This is my own private rant that has nothing to do with it though)

Let's see...shall I say it for someone else? "Dude, that is totally NOT funny. What? You think John Kerry would do anything different? Why do you want to demoralize the troops that are over there fighting with this juvenile mudslinging? Do you love Saddam Hussein? I bet you do. Saddam lover. I suppose you think comedy is funny. Well. It is not. Ever."

Have I covered everything? I suppose I'm setting myself up to be slung upon, but I check in here so little now that I suppose my ego can afford it. Sling away.

Freddie Mercury

If you think Fox is conservative across the board, I have three words for you: Freddie Got Fingered.

That company's only agenda is to make money. If they had strong political beliefs, Geraldo would not be on FNC.

For the record, that was a pretty funny skit, though they kind of stretched it too much. A little pitchy, dawg, but a'ight.