I'm flattered!

SoMissTV

I'm famous! Even if it is only in the dog's shadow... :)

I think that's the best editing that grinner's ever done. Certainly the steadiest video.

Nino

WOW, I made the big time.

There's a lot of intelligence in there, I guess that's why they call it "robot like". Must be the trailer park robots.

I would never believe that with my first name only four letters long nobody could ever mispronounce it, but they manage it to do it.

Baltimore Shooter

The funniest part of the whole thing is at the end - "If you can type you can make movies" Oh, so that's all it takes to make movies, typing...well then I never would have gone to college if I had known that!

Gotta love how both voices are the same or should I say lame.

Warren

2 Hungry Dogs

I guess I need to be more prolific, and edgy so I can make get my own mention in the next B-roll.net movie.

;-(

Chicago Dog

I think it's funny: he was sitting there (in his rented chair, not rented office space) and thinking, "I'll show those guys! I'll embarrass them! Yeah! Yeah! This'll shut 'em up!"

I've watched it three or four times already. His lackluster typing skills make some of the words hilarious!
:D

zac love

Link is dead.

I'm guessing is this more Chicago Dog vs grinner in the worlds most one sided fights?

zac love

ok, I guess the site is working again.

Wow, seems like a real waste of time of, I guessed right, grinner's time. Although that seems to be par for most of his posts.

I wonder if everyone ignored him if he would go away...

Latin Lens

grinner hired Stephen Hawking for the voice actor...gotta give him credit for that....but thats all.

JimmyS.

I thought it was funny and clever. What is even funnier is all of you he mentioned and those he didn't (like me) are giving him his due. He wanted attention for his work, and all of us gave it to him. It was Dog that posted this, not Grinner!

Chicago Dog

Uhh, right. Because cutting-and-pasting a URL is so much more trouble than sitting online for an hour and making up a crappy animated sequence, right?
:)

Sorry, Jimmy, but that's a pretty big stretch. Anyone dumb enough to sign their real name to the stupid crap they put out deserve to get called out on it.

Baltimore Shooter

So Grinner makes a crappy animation and criticizes me as a "wannabe actor" and then he wants to friend me on Facebook!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Denied!

Warren

Chicago Dog

Now that's funny, but I think I got you beat on his stupidity-factor:

He used a government server for a spam attack on my Hotmail account: http://www.sba.gov. I'm trading emails with them now. They're not very happy with him.
:)