Have you ever....?

JimmyS.

Wanted to beat the crap out of somebody, but knew it was the wrong thing to do. But, you think about putting your foot upside the head of this lying jerk that was part of the cause of you losing your photography job? I know I'm too old for this crap, but man... I just want to hurt this lying ass.

grinner

gonna go with no but nobody has ever caused me to lose a job before.
This is your chance to give yourself a nice raise.
best of luck on the hunt.

fotofinish

I think about that every single day. If a certain person got me fired, I have enough on that person for payback. It sucks to think it that way, but this biz is changing in a not so nice way. I have my stuff documented and at home where I can get to it.

I've been doing this for over twenty years, and I thought things would be different. Working in news, I have not worked a normal dayside schedule. It has alwats been nights, overnights, or sunrise. I've missed out on alot. I've seen my pay cut and ot killed. I now take home what I did ten years ago.

Yeah, I'm a little bitter. I work my butt off every day with a positive tude, but it's tough. Thinking back if I had to do all over again, I probably still be a photog. I've had the opportunity to do so many cool things in the last 20 years, friends and relatives not in the business are jealous. Thou they make a HELL of a lot more money, they're stuck in their office everyday. I'm out on the road broadcasting the news.

Try to stay positive, if that's at all possible.

Good Luck