Fuji 12-pin to Canon 12-pin compatability?

dhart

I recently purchased a Fujinon SRD-52B zoom controller. Would like to use it on my Canon WA too. I assume I need a conversion cable. Anyone know where to get one?

Skipcam

Although Fujinon sells conversion cable that will allow their controller to work with Canon lenses, they can be failrly expensive. Ask Fuji or a dealer for the part number (I think their US offices are in Florida). I had a similar problem when I wanted to use my Canon Zoom control with a Fuji 8 pin lens. I found that the Varizoom people (the same ones who make all the small zoom controls) make short conversion cables and I bought one from them. It's about 4 or 5 inches long and cost around a hundred bucks. You can reach them at varizoom.com and ask what you'll need. Good Luck!

shade

alpine optics. they were in south florida but moved to north carolina. best in the business.

Run&Gun

If you can get the conversion cable for about $100, I'd say jump on it. Some of those cables are insanely priced. I just bought a Bebob zoom rocker to go on my O-grips and their individual conv. cables to go from one Fuji to another(they have 8 and 12 pin configurations) or to Canon, etc. were almost as much as the zoom controller itself.