Cow Abductions!

queen of blue

Oh MY. That is GREAT!!!!!!! Somebody has too much time on their hands. And where on earth did they find farmers who could keep a straight face like that?

NoJobTog

My whole issue with it is, "Why do they have to steal our Cows"? I know the whole thing with, Buy the Cow, get the milk for free concept but that is ridiculous. They are litteraly stealing the Active ingriedients from out Steak and Potatos, to our bread and butter. Can't they just stick to the probing of drunk rednecks?
The Truth is out there my friends!

pre-set

My whole issue with it is, "Why do they have to steal our Cows"? I know the whole thing with, Buy the Cow, get the milk for free concept but that is ridiculous. They are litteraly stealing the Active ingriedients from out Steak and Potatos, to our bread and butter. Can't they just stick to the probing of drunk rednecks?
The Truth is out there my friends!

Yeah, sure - milk, steak, hamburgers, cheese, butter - they ALL come from the SAME animal, right? A MAGICAL animal, right? Sure.....

NoJobTog

Pre-Set
Yeah, sure - milk, steak, hamburgers, cheese, butter - they ALL come from the SAME animal, right? A MAGICAL animal, right? Sure.....

You forgot leather for couches, jackets, gloves and wallets. Bull-Horns to attach to the grills of pick-up trucks!
Indeed my friend! Cows are some of the most glorious creatures found here on mother Earth!