Calgon take me away!

grinner

So like,
I come into the studio just before 4am only to find a dead APC int he edit suite.
bummer. I little rearranging of some cables and I'm up and going at a snail's pace. I head back out to the van and grab a case of bottled water. As I wrestle with a my card getting back in the building, I drop the water and spend a while collecting singles from the sidewalk and buishes. No worries.
deep breath.
So, deep voiced from no sleep (been nursing my elderly mother in law with Alzheimer's... not much sleep in the last few months) I set up to lay down a scratch track for a longform video I'm on. I find I have to reroute a couple of more ac cables to do so. :mad:
I stumble my way through the script. Takes forever as there are multiple versions.
Finally get done (whew)
I quickly rough out the vo, trimming up all my stumbles and whatnot. I then decide to take a lil break before tearing into the rough cut so I check my email...
and find two revised scripts waiting for me.
:(
It aint 7am yet. I'm beat.

Nino

So like,
I come into the studio just before 4am only to find a dead APC int he edit suite.
bummer. I little rearranging of some cables and I'm up and going at a snail's pace. I head back out to the van and grab a case of bottled water. As I wrestle with a my card getting back in the building, I drop the water and spend a while collecting singles from the sidewalk and buishes. No worries.
deep breath.
So, deep voiced from no sleep (been nursing my elderly mother in law with Alzheimer's... not much sleep in the last few months) I set up to lay down a scratch track for a longform video I'm on. I find I have to reroute a couple of more ac cables to do so. :mad:
I stumble my way through the script. Takes forever as there are multiple versions.
Finally get done (whew)
I quickly rough out the vo, trimming up all my stumbles and whatnot. I then decide to take a lil break before tearing into the rough cut so I check my email...
and find two revised scripts waiting for me.
:(
It aint 7am yet. I'm beat.

Why are you complaining, I love revisions, it's extra revenue, clients that can not make up their mind on what they want are like gold.